• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
As far as i'm aware theres no way to port an rmxp project to work as a rom. It'd have to e made from a hack for that to work, and i've never done rom hacking before and wouldn't even know where to start

Jojirius

Jacuzzi Ant
Years
Are you still using those same sprites for the "Cinnabar Island" screen? Those Poke-balls look very sketched out and don't really mesh well with the rest of the pixel art.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
At the moment they are still being used. They'll be changed to the pokeball icon at some point

MysteriousUser94

Some Pokemon Games just don't work on it because of some API they're using :/

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Hey I have started receiving an error while trying to play but only on my work PC. was wondering if you knew what could cause it. I cannot upload a picture due to me not having over 15 posts on the website but the error is : Script 'Sockets' line 402: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'size' for nil:NilClass. error pops up after I progress past the start screen

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That error is usually to do with not being able to connect to the internet. Its fixed in 0.19

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
So there is no way to get passed it in 0.18 at the moment? Would really love an awesome time waster while at work.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2014
thanks for the info. i was planning to try it out myself in my holidays but you saved me the trouble.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Its not possible to get past it with 0.18 if theres no internet connection

0.18 assumes there's a connection and tries to connect, then errors. 0.19 checks if there's a connection first.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
I'm going on holiday on the 9th June and was hoping to have this on my laptop for the flight! Any chance it 0.19 will be released by then?! Great work btw :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
As much as i would love to have it out, the chances are slim since i've just gotten two new puppies and this is the first time in over a week i've managed to get on a PC and not just my phone

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 2, 2014
Hi. I have just found out about this game and it is exactly what I want! Please tell me this is still been made!?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Its still being made, i just want to make sure everything is working properly as much as i can before releasing 0.19. I just haven't had too much time to do so, what with two new puppies who want attention all hours and having recently started a job

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Very nice graphics on this game and i like how sixth gen pokemon and other evolutions from later gens are in it excuse me if you have already answered this but are there mega evolutions as well for venusaur, blastoise, and Charizard?

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
All mega evolutions for the pokemon gain able will be available. At the moment the only ones actually obtainable are bulbasaur, charmander and squirtle who come with their respective mega stones when you get them

Back