• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Mine was browsing fanfics, most of them were horrid but I managed to find a few gems in the garbage. Then again I was drawn to this forum when I was looking for the Pokemon Colosseum manga many eons ago.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I think it's an interest of many people. To be honest, I don't even remember my first perma-board. It was probably New Users!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Only ROM Hack I knew about on here back then was Pokemon Shiny Gold. Sounded interesting at first but I discovered news about HG/SS soon after.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Yeah, ShinyGold was a blast. Really popular hack. I do imagine it would have died when HGSS came out though. :P
...Actually I wouldn't know, haven't checked that forum in years.

EDIT: Okay, had a quick browse in the ROM-hacking section.
Had to flee, too much general stupidity. That place has always been like that.

Last edited:

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

Yeah. Thats why I left. At least it got better after I was gone. xD

EDIT: Any one know a couple good song with an acapella? I need one for my final album alone before the release of "Breaking Boundaries".

Years

I didn't have a specific section when I first joined in 2011.

But after some close calls I found that Other Trivia was were I found my talent.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

One day, probably when I'm at a convention for more than one day or so, I will go to more than one or two panels and not spend my whole time in the Dealer's Room and so forth.

Years

And what exactly is your talent?

Jokes and loads of humor. That's my talent and therefore OT fits that description.

After almost threatening to leave PC, I guess I have made a big comeback this year and I wasn't as funny last year cos it was still my early days as a PC member.

When I got suspended a year ago, I went on leave and signed up to Serebii when I started missing everyone on PC. I finally ended my 3 month break in October last year for my birthday.

I did start my comeback after winning two categories in the 2011 MOTY poll, one of which was obvious.

I have managed to get back on my feet in February, and it got better when I had my anniversary in March. Now, with 2,000+ friends I guess I'm showing no sign of slowing down.

Nica (aka Requility) also started liking me cos of all those Emblems she gave me, maybe it's because she likes my impressive knowledge of Black and White.

With my 20th birthday coming in October, I guess I'll be as cool as I ever was. I guess that when I decided to break from my tradition of only Pokemon-based avatar/signature themes, I made the right decision and now my personality is even more noticeable since the whole "HikariDerp" thing was started by OT regular Angelomanalo. Since discovering my talent for memes I am now known for that.

I guess I have to thank TylerSymes (another OT regular) for discovering my talent.

Years

Thanks Pokey, I'd have to admit I wasn't funny until I broke my Pokemon-based avatar/signature trend.

I still do Pokemon themes but not as much.

Hikari knows how to brighten up... even if Nica is here.

2,245 users were happy to join "Team Hikari", where everything is cool and a touch funny.

Last edited:
Years

Whenever Hikari gets asked "What's with the male avatar/signature themes?" it's because she's a natural genderbender.

It's common for those Masters of Memes to confuse their gender.

Since Hikari recognized her talent for genderbending, her hilarity soared by 76%.

Yeah, I sure am interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back