• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I've stayed the hell out of the B2W2 section for the most part, and I'm glad I have. As a result, I'm about 95% spoiler-free and I will get to experience everything as I go along :D
I'm about that same percentage, and even that 5% I've accidentally stumbled upon...nothing that I've actually seeked out. I played Black/White with even less info known that that and it was a better experience for me. I enjoyed the game a hell of a lot more than I did Diamond/Pearl which I knew WAYYYY too much about before playing it.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I really like translating and spoiling things for myself, and it's really fun at the time, but actually I stopped doing that with B2 and W2 a few months ago. I watched the two animated trailers, which were awesome, buuuut as far as reading info.. I'm trying to keep it so that when I'm playing 'em, I'm really surprised by things.

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
Years
I have done amazing keeping away from spoilers...In fact the only info I know is
1. Its name
2. Its starters
3. Its lengendarys

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
On topic: Just one more month until the release of Black 2 and White 2, guys!

On new topic: The only online games I've ever played are always games that aren't MMORPGs. I HAVE always wanted to play others, like Minecraft, League of Legends, and stuff, but my computer is unable to handle it all. D;

Moved. B]

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I tend to play online games quite often, and even though it's mainly shooters that my friends see me playing, I actually love RPGs a lot more. I have started playing MMORPGs more often, and i'm still waiting for the amazing Phantasy Star Online 2 to be released in the US.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Wow, just noticed how easy it is not to check what section the thread is :P
Need to have that in mind now.

Not playing many online games atm. Unless stuff like Minecraft and Frozen Synapse count.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I don't play any online games anymore. I was playing WoW for a while this year (I think I payed for like 2 months)...I only got my character up to like level 20 and then quit...I just don't find it that fun...just seems tedious.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I've been really curious about GW2...I never got to play the original but I've heard many good things about it...also...its free which I like XD The only other MMO I've really played is MapleStory and then only other one I've had the urge to play was one of the Final Fantasy MMOs.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Well, you've still got to buy the game. But there's no subscription fee, so it's certainly not your standard MMO in that sense.

Haven't played it either, but it looks absolutely amazing. Wish I had the time.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Yeah, MMOs are just too time consuming...at least I can mindlessly watch TV while I play Pokemon so I can definitely multitask XD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I'm happy to say I've managed to separate myself from the TV though :D
...Which pretty much means I don't have anything to watch while I'd be playing MMOs. Damn.
And the TV is a no-go since it doesn't have ad block.

Back