• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya all!

SensaiGallade

i like da look of ya face
Years
Hiya! My names SensaiGallade! I've been a lurker of this forum for a while after discoveing it a while back. I've been playing Pokemon since the times of Emerald!

Glad to meet you all!

Trainer 766

Glad to meet you too.Be sure to check out Community Member Lounge.There we greet new members and chat with each other.So yeah.Hope you have fun.

Years
Hey SensaiGallade! Welcome to the forum and nice to have youu. :D

I love Emerald. Gen III is one of my favorites next to gen V, loved the remakes also. RSE are one of those games you can easily keep replaying and still have tons of fun, especially thanks to emulators and for challenges lol. I must've replayed the first three generation games tons of times by now.

Enjoy your time posting!

Years
While I'm a bit older than the Emerald games (Blue on day one release) I always enjoy meeting new people and fans! Feel free to check up and hit me up whenever you feel like chatting!

Trainer 766

While I'm a bit older than the Emerald games (Blue on day one release) I always enjoy meeting new people and fans! Feel free to check up and hit me up whenever you feel like chatting!
Hit you up?Ok.Since you ask nicely.

BADUSH!KRAK!BLAM!PUM!TUNG!SLASH!KABOOM!HWIYAH!

Hope that doesn't hurt.

Back