• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Years
Yo! My name is Elisha, a.k.a Tatsujin. I'm a Pokemon addict (maybe even a little more, 99 hours on record: White 2 {XD}). I want to start making Pokemon hacks. I'm also big on the TCG. I want to make some friends, so LET'S MAKE THIS EXPERIENCE AWESOME!!

Years
Hiya and welcome, Elisha. n~n Nice having you on PC!

The fifth generation's great and will always be high on my favorite Pokémon games list. Glad you poured so much time on W2 - very worth it aha. ;p The TCG is awesome as well, even for someone like me who likes to collect cards mostly for the amazing artwork!

Enjoy your time here and let me know if you'd like to chat. Forums like these are definitely more enjoyable with friends, after all. See you around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
You know, I'm actually not really a big fan of the fifth generation... but to each their own, right? :]

I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here, and you'll have no trouble getting started with ROM hacks either. We're kinda renowned for them, after all.

Enjoy, and welcome!

Back