• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey there guys; just be aware that none of our mentors are all that knowledgeable in terms of ROM Hacking, but I'll get you someone soon who will love to show you around and help whenever possible nonetheless!

Hi there welcome; can I bother you to fill out the mentee form, please? It's on the front page; then I'll assign you a mentor!

If you mean answering these questions :

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
The Club Section, RPG Board, The News & Tutorials Section
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Foreign Languages
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
I am gonna be active everyday but I'm not sure for how long because I have other things I gotta do as well

BTW If you need a Spanish Mentor or Emulation and Roms for Android, I can be a Mentor for that

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Foreign Languages
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
I am gonna be active everyday but I'm not sure for how long because I have other things I gotta do as well

BTW If you need a Spanish Mentor or Emulation and Roms for Android, I can be a Mentor for that

Okay! I'll get you your mentor soon indeed!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am new and would like for somebody to mentor me. :3 I don't have a preference on who.

ROM Hacking, fan made non ROM hack games

I am willing to go into any that my mentor would recommend!

For the past month I have bee on here almost every other day. I just didn't make an account. I come on to see if there are new games being developed. I will ask as many questions as I need to get a better understanding of some games and to get a better understanding of the forums in general. I really want to learn about the forums and to make my own game for people to play. I have attempted to make video games before, but my friend and I got into an argument and never made up. Our game is now unfinished history.

Hi I'm new here

I'm interested in the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y and the ROM hacking studio
I want to learn about breeding and ROM hacking.
I'm 0\10 active...😜😜 ......
Just kidding I come to this site everyday!!!

Foreign Languages

Posting to notify that I'm taking in all three of you guys! I'll PM y'all in a bit~

Years
Hi! I'm brand new, and I think I would like a mentor. I really am only interested in the role play boards, so I'm not sure if I do qualify for a mentor? (That takes care of introductory questions 1 and 2.) I'm very interested in being active.
It would be really nice to have someone to help me figure out how to navigate the boards and learn etiquette on the rp boards, the system seems really complicated. I'd be happy to have a helping hand while exploring the rest of the site, but like I said my main interest is role play.

Years
Hi! I'm brand new, and I think I would like a mentor. I really am only interested in the role play boards, so I'm not sure if I do qualify for a mentor? (That takes care of introductory questions 1 and 2.) I'm very interested in being active.
It would be really nice to have someone to help me figure out how to navigate the boards and learn etiquette on the rp boards, the system seems really complicated. I'd be happy to have a helping hand while exploring the rest of the site, but like I said my main interest is role play.

Unless you would rather have someone else I'd be happy to be your mentor since I pretty much live in the Roleplay Corner.

ugtgrime

Lomax
Years
I'd quite like to apply for a mentor, I don't know that much about the navigation of the site and any help would be appreciated. I'm quite interested in the omega ruby/alpha sapphire board as I'm considering buying one of those games and I'd like to learn a bit about rom hacking and the battle section as that does look quite interesting. Thanks for any help guys :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I'd quite like to apply for a mentor, I don't know that much about the navigation of the site and any help would be appreciated. I'm quite interested in the omega ruby/alpha sapphire board as I'm considering buying one of those games and I'd like to learn a bit about rom hacking and the battle section as that does look quite interesting. Thanks for any help guys :)
willing to adopt this member for competitive battling stuff, unless you are more interested in rom hacking

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Give a hand to Arx and Rose Quartz for being our newest mentors! Congrats!

For the rest of you who I haven't listed here, it was either A, I'm still waiting for bios from you (and you know who you are), or B, sorry to say I couldn't accept you yet. Just remember that I'm not going to accept just anybody. Not only we're looking for active members, but we're looking for the most enthusiastic people willing to mentor for others. There are simply some things that can't be brought form experience - heart is one of them. At any rate, I apologize to those I can't accept right now, but thanks for the interest! Try again next time, and I might have you assist us!~ <33

Note: if I did accept you, and you've made your bio already and I just didn't see it, feel free to PM me.

Years
1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Rom Hacking
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Rom Hacking ( I'm interested in it but I don't really know anything about it.
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I just started joining over here. I would like to know this place better and become an experienced user. I would like to visit this place everytime I open my laptop to communicate with my friends here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Rom Hacking ( I'm interested in it but I don't really know anything about it.
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I just started joining over here. I would like to know this place better and become an experienced user. I would like to visit this place everytime I open my laptop to communicate with my friends here.

We don't have any mentors who are knowledgable about ROM Hacking, but is there a specific mentor you had in mind?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 2, 2015
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Scripting
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? If I had a scale of 1-10 I'd say 10 for both.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Scripting
3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? If I had a scale of 1-10 I'd say 10 for both.

Welcome, friend~! Do you have any preference for mentors?

We currently don't have anyone who is all that knowledgeable about ROM Hacking, however~

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 2, 2015
Welcome, friend~! Do you have any preference for mentors?

We currently don't have anyone who is all that knowledgeable about ROM Hacking, however~

no real preferences just rom hacking and scripting for it are really (currently) all im looking for though i'm sure i'll run into something else eventually as i dig through the forums here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back