• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys! It's time to get ready for the boss! :3 let's say it's 12.56 pm now so that I have a little bit of time making a post for my new temperal character~

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
i'm so sorry to have been completely inactive here ○| ̄|_

i'll get working on a post right now... though Wisp wouldn't really be likely to join a Boss Battle, i'll probably have her check out the scene from afar and mayyybe jump in? i'm not sure. :/ i'll first have to read up on recent happenings, haha

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I, erm... AYYLMAO

And by ayylmao I mean sorry or something, I've just been a whole darn lot of not here recently. And by recently I mean forever, I don't even remember when the last time I posted was and it's honestly pretty terrible of me ~_~ Luckily, this week is the last week of timetabled lessons for me at college, after which I should be able to get up my post in-between revision. Got to get Turnip done with that pesky Rudolph quest I'd been planning for a while and get him over to that boss area. He's got quite a bit of time to make up for.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Spoiler:

Just felt the need to clarify because I drop and alternate between these names quite often in this and various other posts, so I felt it necessary to clarify.

Also, I think I just thought of the role I want Godot to play in the story. Oh, it's gonna be fun.

Last edited:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
Finally!!! I finished my post, which took an hour to fix (Thanks PokeCommunity for being excruciatingly annoying), and I should be back to normal.

(PS: The Post is HUGE)

Years
though Wisp wouldn't really be likely to join a Boss Battle, i'll probably have her check out the scene from afar and mayyybe jump in? i'm not sure. :/

I'm pretty sure that boss battles aren't required participation - Aria will definitely be avoiding it if at all possible. We could go on whacky adventures together or something!

P.S. - Finally posted / blew all my funds on armor, went back and corrected the previous post because I failed to properly notice the state of Ryuusa's store management.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
I'm pretty sure that boss battles aren't required participation - Aria will definitely be avoiding it if at all possible. We could go on whacky adventures together or something!

P.S. - Finally posted / blew all my funds on armor, went back and corrected the previous post because I failed to properly notice the state of Ryuusa's store management.

yeah, i know they aren't mandatory, but to be honest if i'd only completely stick to Wisp's nature, she wouldn't get any interaction in, lol

i'm also just having a bit of trouble with the complete sandbox-ness of the roleplay to be honest ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ i should probably be working out Wisp's own storyline a bit, but... i guess i'm just no good without any plot guidance, haha. but i'd love for Wisp and Aria to meet up, if you want. they would certainly make a strange duo c: let me just get my first post of the day in, which i'll try to get to asap!

Sapphire Rose

Years
yeah, i know they aren't mandatory, but to be honest if i'd only completely stick to Wisp's nature, she wouldn't get any interaction in, lol

i'm also just having a bit of trouble with the complete sandbox-ness of the roleplay to be honest ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ i should probably be working out Wisp's own storyline a bit, but... i guess i'm just no good without any plot guidance, haha. but i'd love for Wisp and Aria to meet up, if you want. they would certainly make a strange duo c: let me just get my first post of the day in, which i'll try to get to asap!

The fun about this sandbox RP is that you can follow the storyline we (the GM's) are making up for you ^^ More of this storyline will slowly unfold as the RP proceeds.

EDIT: Boss fight post up! It's rather short but it has a little surpise c; and don't be stubborn. No one's attack will do more than 50 HP until I say so.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

The fun about this sandbox RP is that you can follow the storyline we (the GM's) are making up for you ^^ More of this storyline will slowly unfold as the RP proceeds.
I actually understand where Nagi's coming from. The story of Sanctuary's pretty sandboxy. It's open-ended and don't specifically involve the various players, which leaves them with quite a bit of room and not much to do unless they keep themselves busy, which isn't always the easiest thing.

I think that this could be remedied simply by adding more to do or more details about the floors. If players are given ideas or incentives, they are more likely to be able to create posts based on an established facet rather than having to think something up completely, which can be stressful and result in hitting a dead end. That, or increase emphasis on player-to-player interaction so that stories can form naturally and create a complex web of relationships and happenings.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'll be posting within a few days or so guys~ I'm sorry for the delay D': My online time was restricted for a few weeks...

Sapphire Rose

Years
You gotta stop going on a hiatus every now and then challanger! x'D welcome back~

Most of you know I'm a cosplayer and... I'm like... REALLY busy with my Lucina and Sinon Cosplays because they have to be finished by the 11th of this month ;v; I'll post as soon as I got some free time!

Sapphire Rose

Years
I posted people! It's not one of my best posts but it contains pretty important information for everyone.

The Ghastlygaze demonstrated one of his really strong attacks and demonstrated what happens when you get to close~ Poor Lucina...

Back