• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Years
OMG i think this is the best hack i ever seen O.O
this is unbelievable!!!
i cant wait for the english version of this!!! :DD
hope u can finish this hack andrea. ^^
good luck and go for the WIN!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks a lor for your comment :) after italian release i post english version ;)

Years
when are you going to release a beta for this? :D
just cant wait to play it, OMG! hahaha! xD
sorry for my excitement. its over flowing :DD

Years
  • Seen yesterday
There isn't a date :C i'm occasionally work in those day becayse i have a lot of homework T_T

Years
There isn't a date :C i'm occasionally work in those day becayse i have a lot of homework T_T

well im still going to wait for this hack no matter how long it takes :D
and hoping someday a BIG NEWS will come out! its open beta! :))
im sure this is going to be number 1 of all the hacks out there. ^^

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hello guys :D
Today, finally, I bring you an update on the battles very important to always double :)
I managed to fix the bug of music:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVcroI5kRJU&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
At the time missing two bugs that I have submitted and that I have pointed out.
The first is that you can not run away from battles in duplicate, the last and the most important thing is that when you can launch the pokeball in the double battle causing graphically bugs :/ I'll try to fix everything.
I hope you like it :D

Years
Hello guys :D
Today, finally, I bring you an update on the battles very important to always double :)
I managed to fix the bug of music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVcroI5kRJU&feature=youtu.be
At the time missing two bugs that I have submitted and that I have pointed out.
The first is that you can not run away from battles in duplicate, the last and the most important thing is that when you can launch the pokeball in the double battle causing graphically bugs :/ I'll try to fix everything.
I hope you like it :D

thats great! :D
keep up the good work ^^

Years
  • Seen yesterday
-ANNOUNCEMENT-

Hello guys, it is a bit of time that doesn't work in Giratina's Legend (A month and a half without updating).
Let's say that I didn't want to work on the study and takes away most of the time, plus other secondary commitments.
Now that the holidays have started, I should get back to full speed with updates, and work "seriously" until you get to my main aim which is to make you feel a damn beta/alpha :)
So expect some updates in the next few days (World Map). :)

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
-ANNOUNCEMENT-

Hello guys, it is a bit of time that doesn't work in Giratina's Legend (A month and a half without updating).
Let's say that I didn't want to work on the study and takes away most of the time, plus other secondary commitments.
Now that the holidays have started, I should get back to full speed with updates, and work "seriously" until you get to my main aim which is to make you feel a damn beta/alpha :)
So expect some updates in the next few days (World Map). :)
Nice to see that this hack is not dead :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
honestly i'd love to see this finnished! the story and graphics are AMAZING! this would be a #1 hack FOR SURE!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I promised the update on the world map ...Well I think this is better ;)
Two days I've come up with an idea for fix the bug messages in double battle, here's what came out:
2eezki0.png

As in the DPP, now we have our beautiful message that denies us the launch of the pokeball <3
The routine checks for hp pokemon until one of the KO is not the routine will cause the message to ban :)
Of course, the routine will skip the branch relative to the message in the single battle ;)
Hope you like it! in the coming days post the video and hoping to fix the bug of "escape" (?)
After then I start working on the script :D

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I meant the world map inserted in the game :) The world map "image"is the final :) Thanks

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Interesting that you've implemented wild double battle, where would you be planning to use them?

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
This is pretty good both visually and with all the little bonus stuff. I can't wait to see it finished. If I remember correctly you said something about riding on Arcanine earlier in the thread; I'm kinda curious as (due to me wanting to do a gen 6 demake in the future) to whether you'll do a tutorial on adding ridable pokemon; after this is done of course. Keep up the good work cause it looks amazing.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
It's a simple ow ;) i change bike to arcanine with player. I know it's orrible x'D
Hello guys, a few days ago, I promised you video of wild double battl of bug fixes related to the launch of the pokeball.
In the video I showed that ball (for example the master ball) can't be launched in the presence of two pokemon.
Here you are the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3uBLV34EE
In addition, video is already present routine "patched" for the run option in individual battles.
Let me explain: I hijacked the routine to escape going into my routine. The branch to the routine double, however, is not yet concluded, in contrast to the single battle.
In the next few days there may be some updates regarding or relating to the screen hack or the completion of the routine ^^

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Love your updates. I still feel a little bad that there's no English version :P But I'll still play this either way :)

Back