• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2010
How do you play the english beta 2 .rar file? i cant apply the patch because it isnt .ips

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2010
You need ruby version 1.0 to play it pokepokemo but im struggling to find that version. :/

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Which one is the ROM? I am using the IPS thing and did the thing for the IPS file but it says I have to select a ROM to patch.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
why does the screen turn white when i play it

where di you download the rom cause mine doesnt work

Last edited:
Years
You can't get those stones in the game. This is a Pokemon Ruby hack so evolutions will be done differently. We will have to wait until the final beta comes out to find out how the Sinnoh Pokemon, that are as of yet unobtainable in Beta 2, to see how they will evolve.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
why does everyone only have the patch's download, instead of a patched file's download? It would make everything so much simpler

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
why does everyone only have the patch's download, instead of a patched file's download? It would make everything so much simpler

Uploading ROM files on Pokécommunity is forbidden. So jsut download the patch and patch it to a ROM. It's not that difficult.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
I just started playing this ...beta 2 ?
And I noticed you can get an Omastar straight away in professors lab , shouldn't it be an omanyte ? :S And Im you say no to getting it ...it disappears XD

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but ...Haven't got time to search through the thread .

Back