• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 2013 International Challenge Team

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2016
this is my team for this competition 'Pokemon 2013 International Challenge Team'

cresselia.png

Cresselia
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
IV's: Hp:31 Atk:31 Def:31 Sp.Atk:31 Sp.Def31 Spd:31
EV Training: Hp:252 Def:252 Sp.Def:6
Moveset:
Psyshock
Thunder Wave
Trick Room
Protect

metagross.png

Metagross
Item: Normal Gem
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant
IV's: Hp:31 Atk:31 Def:31 Sp.Atk:31 Sp.Def31 Spd:31
EV Training: Hp:252 Atk:252 Def:6
Moveset:
Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Explosion
Protect

Spr_5b_642.png

Thundurus
Ability: Prankster
Item: Electric Gem
Nature: Timid
Iv Training: HP:31 Atk:31 Def:31 Sp.Atk:31 Sp.Def:31 Spd:30
Ev Training: HP:6 Atk:252 Spe:252
Moveset:
Protect
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast
Hidden Power [Ice]

hydreigon.png

Hydreigon
Ability: Levitate
Item: Dragon Gem
Nature: Timid
Iv Training: HP:31 Atk:31 Def:31 Sp.Atk:31 Sp.Def:31 Spd:31
Ev Training: HP:6 Atk:252 Spe:252
Moveset:
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Dark Pulse
Protect

tyranitar.png

Tyranitar
Ability: Sand Stream
Item: Chopple Berry
Nature: Adamant
Iv Training: HP:31 Atk:31 Def:31 Sp.Atk:31 Sp.Def:31 Spd:0
Ev Training: HP:252 Atk:252 Sp.Def:6
Moveset:
Rock Slide
Crunch
Low Kick
Protect

terrakion.png

Terrakion
Ability: Justified
Item: Focus Sash
Nature: Jolly
Iv Training: HP:31 Atk:31 Def:31 Sp.Atk:31 Sp.Def:31 Spd:31
Ev Training: HP:6 Atk:244 Def:4 Sp.Def:4 Spd:252
Moveset:
Rock Slide
Close Combat
X - Scissor
Protect

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Wait a moment, why do you have Cresselia using Trick Room when none of your other pokemon but MAYBE Metagross can utilize it? Either replace that move with something else or create a new Trick Room team. Trick Room teams require the speed IV to be as low as possible, by preference 0, and no EV investment. Also, it's better if Cresselia is Calm rather than Bold because you see far more special attackers than physical attackers. If you're planning to tank hits from stuff like Tyranitar, then that's fine. No guarantee it'll do a decent job absorbing hits, however.

Optional Cress:
Calm Cresselia @ Sitrus Berry / Chesto Berry
~ Icy Wind / Thunder Wave
~ Psychic
~ Light Screen / Reflect
~ Helping Hand / Rest

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I'mnot sure what this Pokemon 2013 International Challenge Team is but isn't thundurus banned? :L

explosion got nerfed so I'd remove it off metagros and if possible replace him altogether
latios is much better than hydreion especially if your not running a choice item or tailwind,
tyranitars moveset should be changed to stone edge,crunch,superpower,protect take off chople berry it still wont survive a stabed close bombat from most guys,
what are you trying to do with those ev's on terrakion it should be 4/252/252 its doesnt have the stats to be bulky and 4 evs wont make much difference but it all into atk and speed and the rest in hp stone edge over rock slide Its way more powerful and only a little bit less accurate and why focus sash? choice band choice scarf or life orb the only things that can kill it dont care about sash i.e. priority mach bunch bullet punch e.t.c.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
...no. Banlist and rules here, clicky.

Secondly, Clear Gem Explosion ruins everything that doesn't resist it, nerf or no. Except Cresselia. Damn you Cresselia.

Thirdly, Rock Slide is better than Stone Edge because it targets both opponents and has a chance of flinch. The Sash is for straight off water or grass moves meant to KO.

Tyranitar's moveset is fine. Agreed about Chople Berry though, the item needs to be changed.

Really, the main thing wrong about this team is that it looks like you took a list of the most common threats and then cobbled a team together from it. Oh, it's also extremely rain-team weak. 4-5/6 'mon can easily be KO'ed by Ludicolo and Politoed double Surf combo.

Back