• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Well i can say im a pacifist irl, killing is never the solution
In video games however...

Honest

Hi!
Years
Meh.

I haven't really gotten into many altercations in a very very long time, so I'm not even sure if I'm a pacifist or not. I did want to beat someone up the other day, though, so maybe that answers my own question. :c

h7438322B

TY

I have had that feeling too 5-6 years ago when i got bullied a lot at middle school (i hated those years :S), but i always realise that violence only causes more problems...

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I. . . Was actually refering to the fact that we're talking about violent video game, and he made a comment against said violence.

A pacifist is technically somebody who is against violence as a means for settling a dispute. Not just killing people. . . =x

Honest

Hi!
Years
I know, it's just that the way you used pacifist sounded weird on my part. =P

And I'm gonna dub myself a pacifist or now. Last time I hit someone was in 8th grade, I just realized. :c

Why hit when you can give them toothpaste Oreos, afterall?

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Dipu, +1.

There's more then one way to skin a cat, Excadrill. . .
Hey, compleeeetely unrelated, but do you like garlic powder?

Alex, as much as I personally hate the current U.S government, that makes no sense to me. :I

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I personally would not play a game like that, I dislike the concept myself. Pokemon and Animal Crossing for me x)

TY

I had a period i was totally into FPS games... Mainly that was cause all my friends played them... Now i only like Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3 and a few others for FPS games.

droomph

weeb
Years
I try playing FPSs all the time, but it always turns out all like
Quinn_Crying.gif

every. single. time.

also this applies to most video games that require me to play with other people.

TY

I love playing FC3, im now trying to complete it on the hardest difficulty... I need my bow ASAP since i die way too quick with noisy weaponry xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Okay, CoD I can believe being endorsed by the U.S Gov.
I hardly think that the entirer genre of FPS is a conspiracy, though.

Psh, stealth kills are my MO, man. 'Cus I'mma ninja.

TY

I love being stealthy, and having a bow is just excellent for that job. Though i fail at it since i get detected way too quickly for some reason. standing in the open without realising it

RTS games also have long tutorials, but you can easily skip them without affecting the story or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back