• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nice to meet you!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 25, 2016
Yo my names Amanda! Nice to meet you. I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time. My brother grew up on the games and given he's older than me I always played them as hand me downs. For a while I was out of Pokemon do to not having a DS or anything of the sort but with the release of Pokemon Go in the U.S I've been able to get back into. It's certainly been a nostalgia trip! Anyways thats that. Hope I'm welcome here -Amanda :)

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
Hello and welcome! Glad to see you've been able to get back into Pokemon!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
Nice to meetcha too, Amanda! Welcome to PokéCommunity. <3 It's great to hear GO's got ya back into the series, heard nothing but praise for the game so far so it's gotta be great hehe n__n How are you enjoying it so far, yourself? If you happen to get the chance by the way, I'd definitely recommend checking out the DS/3DS releases.. XY and ORAS have just got to be some of the best games from the series yet no doubt.

Hope you have a fantabulous time here. ^ ^ See you around and feel free to VM if you'd like to talk—I don't bite!

Back