• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Also now that Generation 5 is out, I think those Pokemon should be in this game.

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Also now that Generation 5 is out, I think those Pokemon should be in this game.
What DarkDoom3000 said:
wow. lots of replies to get through!
Spoiler:

So I think 5th gen would be a bit too much of a stretch.

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Thew main story seems to revolve around the switch from generation 2 to 3, alot has changed between the two it feels alot like it's dealing with the end of the "old" pokemon series most of us grew up with, there could be 1 or 2 gen 5's but I wouldn't want ta see them play to much of a role in the game and plot.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Maybe Team Magma/Aqua begins showing up due to...well...the 'new generation.' And as long as you're talking about Gen 5, maybe it could jsut be references like...the start of Team Plasma. It seemed to be a pretty long-running team, with kings and beliefs and such...so...just a thought.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
Question because I don't remember how RPG maker works and what you have planned: but 1) will I be able to have my sav file to new updates like a rom hack would allow you to; and 2) is there anything that you are planning to add that would be special to the beginning of this game that if the first would hold true I wouldn't be able to get to afters.
Because I really want to start the LP of this and get more notoriety out for this game but I don't want to start if stuff will be added to the beginning that I wouldn't be able to get to after I start.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
@DrZues
-Battle system is RM2k3's, the amount of customisiation I can do is limited. I can't change how the battle calculations is displayed. The easiest way to know if something is super effective is if the damage is increased.

-text is user specific, RM2k3's fonts arent properly installed in some windows versions. To fix the font, copy the files <RMG2000.fon> and <RM2000.FON> (both found in the Pokemon eevee folder).
Paste it in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

-corrupted shroomish glitch has been reported.
-Tyrogue's evolutions are glitched up, he accidently evolves into different pokemon. Upon loading up your save file in the next version, the evolutions will be automatically fixed.

---
Generation 5 pokemon are out of the question. The only gen4 pokemon I added were pokemon that evolved from older gen pokemon. and theres no gen5 pokemon that are related to past pokemon.
Plus, Im not fond of the designs of new pokemon. :|

---
@darkpokeball:
Team aqua/magma is a good idea, ill probably be using it later.

---
@chaoszakkimon:
Save files will transfer over. Just copy paste your save file into the folder of the newer version and loadgame. The game will automatically make sure the save file is updated and fix any stuff.
I don't think ill be adding more stuff to the beginning. Maybe a change in lines of dialouge, but nothing major.

---

Finished the designs of the 3rd AI. Geosigma. The next version will end once you kill him. Im not going to show you what he looks like because its a spoiler. :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Hello all, i think that game looks great, it's somethink that I never seen, but I have a question, I know this is not hack but is this posible to make some version to cell phone?? I realy like pokemon games but i don't have time to play on it on my computere so...?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Hmm. I really liked this game and was really sad when I got to the city of the 6th gym and was like aww ;.;

A couple of things I had problems with though:
1. Game crashed when I tried to get Hoothoot from that one man or add Spinark to my team.
2. A few tiles get wonky when entering different modes like in Amplus City.
3. Teddiursa did not appear no matter how hard I tried and I also had to experiment with switching modes in order to get Bayleaf and Shroomish (of which still has that previously mentioned glitch)
4. Safeguard on Butterfree... @-@ It doesn't cure anything, infact... it does the opposite and inflicts everything on it @-@
5. When going through New Game+ and going to Elm in Amplus City, the Team Rocket event screws up.

Oh and it'd also be nice to see some party buffs/debuffs ^-^' *is relatively fond of having a character primarily for support.

Last edited:

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
One last thing, could you make it so that you know what types the AI's are, if any, b4 u fight them, maybe you can have M tell you what types they are right b4 you fight them so that u know the best way to counter them, also moves like hypnosis seem to always miss when I use them.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
Replies!
Spoiler:

---
Minor update.

Directions

-I decided to add more "direction" to the game. When characters talk to you, they'll be more likely to tell you what to do/where to go. Often it could be hard to tell where to go.
importanttext.png

For the people who don't like reading through text, important directions will now be highlighted in text.

-If you don't know what to do in the game, you can now call Oak. He will give directions on where to go.

-In the next beta, tile switching(day/night/old/new) is deactivated, retrning to just day/night. You'll have to defeat the AI geosigma to get old/new.
If you had obtained Regirock, moletres and lugia would have been added too for that beta. Upon booting the new one, moletres and lugia will be removed. As you'll have to obtain them legitimetly.

Item Codes Moved

-the "Input Number" function on the cell phone will be removed. Don't want people getting a whole arsenal of free items before the game starts. The function of getting free items via codes is moved to the Rainbow tower's prize zone. the old codes will work in there, with a bunch of new ones to be added.

Cheat Codes

-I started thinking... what ever happened to cheat codes. :( . So, I decided to program in the Konami Code (for lulz)

up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,back,confirm = obtain 30x phoenix down.
(refrence to contra's- 30 lives cheat.)
It can be used up to 3 times before the effect of 30 phoenix downs drops to only 1.

Easter Eggs

-Just a random idea I thought of. easter eggs will be items in the game. Obtained with special means. I've only programmed in 2 so far.
One for doing the konami code. and one for recognising an age old rumour...
The Mew Truck rumour.
truckegg.png

You need surf to get to that truck, im not sure if surf will make it into the next beta. but whatever.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Great updates... Ahhh, those times when I would beat Pokemon Blue, store something with Cut on Pokemon Stadium just so I can check out the truck only to be disappointed that there was no Mew, so I found a cheat :p

I feel a little Evil for my questions >:D I have $20 that nobody gets it right. No Spoilers but DarkDoom make sure you have the reasoning in the answer or some people may get angry.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Ah, haven't been here in awhile ^^
No spellcheck this time, I only have around 10mins
Seeing how this game doesn't have a support banner, I'll be editing this post later with one.

@DarkDoom3000
Do you plan on making this game open source in the future?
Some things I'm working on goes haywire, causing the Pokemon to appear to be spinning due to the lack of 4 sprites, among other things :P

EDIT: Done. However, like my other works, I feel that its a little crowded. Oh well.
EDIT2: Forgot to add- I don't have photoshop, so if anyone wants to, feel free to add transparency. Right now, its background is white to fit in with the current theme (The Stand Nexus).

Attachments

• Banner.PNG
    Banner.PNG
    4.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
I updated the banner to have a clear background.

Here you guys go!

DarkDoom3000

Years
Great updates... Ahhh, those times when I would beat Pokemon Blue, store something with Cut on Pokemon Stadium just so I can check out the truck only to be disappointed that there was no Mew, so I found a cheat :p

I feel a little Evil for my questions >:D I have $20 that nobody gets it right. No Spoilers but DarkDoom make sure you have the reasoning in the answer or some people may get angry.
I remember the horrible ones like training pokemon to level 100, then releasing. to get mew. and nonsense like that.

Ironically, there is a working method to get mew on red/blue. all it requires is to glitch the game. I actually did it. happy days :)

Ill put the reasoning for that gen2 baby question. it's a tricky one.

--
@bckc
open source? It sorta is. theres no encryption or anything. people can go in a do whatever. RPGmaker itself isn't (which is why im hoping the easyRPG project gets finished)

banner looks nice. I've seen most banners take more horizontal space, as

to me it isn't, It looks like I nice size.

I also made a support banner.
anyway what do you think?
looking good, interestingly different banner.
----------

Im now doing a beta runthrough of the game. I might release v0.6 without any ignis island content. it will mean you get it a lot earlier.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
I'm responding to the new game plus thing.

I beat the game as much as I knew how. As in I beat Jasmine, the third AI, gone through the desert, and made it to Portus. So I went through new game+ and played through to Amplus. I watch through the event with Elm and afterwards when I'm chasing Team Rocket, the dialogue on the first grunt won't show and it just freezes.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Open source as in able to be edited by anyone (using RM2K3).
Unless... I haven't looked hard enough for the project file?
Anyway, i meant the vertical space that it takes for the banner :/

Back