• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Uranium - (recruiting)

Will you accept the idea of the starters only having one evo?

• Yes, i like different ideas.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No, this idea sucks.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Pokemon Uranium(UPDATE!) - (recruiting)

s4svuu.png

Welcome to the Pokemon Uranium project thread, it will be probably in the games showcase soon i hope^^.

Contents:
-News
-Credits
-Team
-Plot
-Game features
-New pokedex
-Screenshots
-Extra stuff.

NEWS:
-THE STARTERS WILL have only ONE evolution, i want things to be different =p

CREDITS:

At the moment the only person i need to give credit is Poccil, without his starter kit it would be impossible to many ppl make their pokemon games.

TEAM:

-JV12345: Project leader, main mapper, main eventer, spriter

At the moment there is only me in the team, at least i know how to do alot of things ^^.
If you want to join in the team just send me a PM using this form:

Code:
Username:
Real age:
What you want to do:
Proof of your work:

I currently need more:

Code:
Spriters 0/2 (mainly to sprite trainers and fakemon)
scripters 0/1 (when i need minor changes in a script etc)
mapper 0/1 (erh, map maker)
Attack animation maker 0/2 (thats what i need most)
Graphics maker/editor 0/2 (someone to make titlescreen edit battle graphics etc)
*im accepting any kind of help, these ones are just what i need most.

PLOT:

First, i need to explain some details about the game. It will have a new region, and also new pokemon (around 60+ new poke).

In a big archipelago which has alot of cliffs and mountains, two god pokemon has born. These pokemons were twins and they have always been friendly to everyone and to their creator, Arceus. One day Arceus gave to one of the twins, Aotius, a special present, the power to control the land and the air of the island, an to the other, Mutios, the power to control the seas around the island. Feeling jealous, Mutios attacked Aotius and because of that Arceus had punished Mutios transforming him in a regular pokemon. But he was still very strong, almost a semi-god. Arceus also had created an special shard, that contains all the power of Mutios.
Now, in the present days, is where your adventure start, you are a new trainer in the small town of <thinking of a name> and the day after chosing your first pokemon, you see in the TV that Team Ying was trying to find the shard to give Mutios his powers and that the rival team,the Team Yang was trying to catch Aotius. After that your adventure really starts, and only playing the game you will know the rest...

GAME FEATURES:

-Great plot
-The brand new region of Tandor (yes, thats the region name)
-Alot of new pokemons (Im a spriter, and im willing to get help from others too)
-Old pokemons will also be there
-Instead of Elite 4, we will make a Elite championship
-More pokeballs
-Alot of islands to visit and alot of secrets to discover.

TANDOR POKEDEX:

POKEMONS:

001- Orchynx
Minynx.png
GRASS
002- Metalynx
95xul3.png
GRASS/STEEL
003- Eletux
4v5eb7s.jpg
WATER
004- Electruxo
electruxoeditfd9.png
WATER/ELECTRIC
005- Flager
67s6gko.jpg
FIRE
006- Inflagetah
66xmj2v.jpg
FIRE/GROUND

007- Tinead
4q92uky.png
NORMAL
008- Zubread
4uahibk.png

More to come soon ^^

SCREENSHOTS:

Current title screen (will be changed):
2e2ii44.png

Region map (more towns will be added):
wv39qv.png

Starting town:
2udx6d2.png

Kevlar town(maybe the second one):
qz1x7s.png

Nowtoch town (third one)
jv3ho0.png

Ramdom screenshots from Moki town till Nowtoch town, passing through 2 roads, Kevlar town and the entrance of a cave.
2cs6zy8.png

EXTRA STUFF:

Banners:
PokemonUranium1a.gif

Code:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff243/pokemonjust/Userbars/PokemonUranium1a.gif
(Banner made by Mages4ever)

I hope everyone liked how the game is going, and please i need help from other people in this project, ANY help is welcome.

Last edited:

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
A real big update here:

The starters from the region! I present you:
(I have also decided that starters will have only one evolution, i want a different pokemon game!)

Minynx.png

Orchynx (The grass starter, also steel)

4v5eb7s.jpg

Eletux (Water starter, yes its electric too)

67s6gko.jpg

Glager (Fire starter, is ground poke too)

And here are MORE 5 screenshots of the game, also I am revealing road 01, part of road 02, First cave, and the big Nowtoch City. I hope you like it.

2cs6zy8.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2008
Hi, im new to these forums but i already know a little about rmxp. I liked how your game is going and i really liked the grass starter, its so cute ^^. I hope you good luck.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
A big update to the main thread, css was applied, new pokemons released, new off-game map screenshots.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
I like where you're going so far. :3 Starter evolution lines that are different from the norm always interest me, because it shows that the game creator has the guts to try something new. =D I like the game's name too. One thing I would watch out for is typos in the game script and cliche storylines-- the backstory with Arceus and the land and sea legends is good, but the whole team xxxx getting legend xxxx is, as you know, done to death. Maybe give it a twist?

...Heck, I'm even driven to help out. xD I'll drop you a PM.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Can I have renders of the sprites then?
Like ones with transparent BGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back