• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
No.. why would you do that to your dad? :/ He's your dad..
Are you even paying your own cellphone bill or is he paying it?

I don't get why you would even disturb him at work. He's working to provide for you and the family, isn't he? I doubt you'd appreciate it if he changed your ringtone and called you during an exam so.. yeah.. that's what my opinion is, anyways.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Unless your Dad is one for practical jokes, I also say don't do it. It may seem funny now, but when it happens to you at an important time, you'll realize it's not really.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I guess I didn't explain properly.
It wouldn't be to "disturb" him or anything. Just as a joke. I'm not even sure if I can record music to change the ringtone (I have a cheapo flip phone). T: He's actually always complaining that my phone is on vibrate (I turn off the ringtone if I'm at the library or something) and if my mom calls him, he never knows about it.

Ah, perhaps I'll do it if he's playing on my phone at the store (he uses the internet to look at guns). c:

@Kura
I actually would find it funny if he did that. I'm homeschooled and the only work I do away from home is a history class. The teacher would probably make fun of me and it would be amusing.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Perhaps. I might do it to my mom, instead. She actually knows what dubstep is and I can't imagine her being irritated unless we were at a funeral or something. I'm quite sure she'd be amused by it. She found it funny when I set this as her wallpaper:

Spoiler:

Years
I know I'd be annoyed if someone played with my settings on my phone because it took me a while to figure it all out and get things the way I wanted them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
If someone messed with my phone I'd be mad. I generally set things on those devices for easy of use by me, though even I dont mess with it much, Im honestly not that tech savvy

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I guess I didn't explain properly.
It wouldn't be to "disturb" him or anything. Just as a joke. I'm not even sure if I can record music to change the ringtone (I have a cheapo flip phone). T: He's actually always complaining that my phone is on vibrate (I turn off the ringtone if I'm at the library or something) and if my mom calls him, he never knows about it.

Ah, perhaps I'll do it if he's playing on my phone at the store (he uses the internet to look at guns). c:

@Kura
I actually would find it funny if he did that. I'm homeschooled and the only work I do away from home is a history class. The teacher would probably make fun of me and it would be amusing.
And do you know his schedule for the entire day? What if you call him while in a meeting?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I have a phone, a not-so legendary Nokia, which still works despite dropping from the 4th story, but unforuntately, it isn't that legendary model, its the Nokia 3130 classic.

But yeah, my friends always take my phone to play games when they are bored, as I have a poker card game on my phone, which doesn't need graphics power of course. That said, I am okay with people taking my phone, after all, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!

Years
I don't like people touching my phone because it gives them the opportunity to pose as me in some way, shape, or form.
It's kind of scary-funny how easy it would be to do that.

Like, I could be someone else right now, posing as me on PC. You'd never know.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I generally dont let other people use my computer, not because I think they'd go on here and troll( I always log out anyway so they wouldnt be able to) I just dont really like people messing with my tech devices.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Unless you're my nieces, I never let anyone use my phone except for emergencies. It's a good thing my "touch to unlock" code is very difficult to decipher when my sister tries to unlock my phone. >:)

Not like I have something suspicious, I just hate it when she snoops around my crap and reads my texts.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I generally don't let people touch my phone. xD; Sometimes if I'm showing something to someone, I'll let them hold it, or they can make calls if they need to. But I never just hand my phone to someone "HERE DO WHATEVER 8D". The exception is my girlfriend, I know she won't do anything to it, because she's possessive of her's too. Also, I don't like people messin' around on my side of the computer. I don't have anything to hide, I just don't like it. /weird

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I totally understand all of you xD I hate it when people touch my computer or phone. It's ok when my boyfriend uses my computer, even though I'm a bit more skeptical about it ever since he snooped around and found my fanfics O.o I hate it when people read stuff I haven't published. Maybe that's why he doesn't even get to touch my phone :p

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't like people messing with my phone (unless it's family or something, when I don't mind as much) out of fear that they'll damage it somehow. But there's nothing on there of mine that I have to hide so.

Back