• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

Perhaps for the next demo Queen Boo. As i have enough already. thanks for asking though still waiting some more feedback from the testers. and i have nearly finished making the changes from some bugs tht one tester and waiting for the other few.

Waudby.

Waudby

New feature for the demo v1;

I have now successfully created my pokemon data loading system and party system. You can now have one pokemon and you can view the stats. I just have to get sprites for the 1st 3 pokemon and enter there stats in txt files. but for the update ive used from bulbasaur all the way through to mew. I have spent all day filling in stats and names as well as getting the rite picture well here a two screenies of the system.

One of bulbasaur and one of mew;

newfeature.png

as you can see someof the stats are still empty and i also need to work on the abilitys and watnot.

Comments

Waudby.

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 10, 2014
My friend was making a game called pokemon opal ages and ages ago but your game is coming along really nicly keep up the good work

Waudby

Yeah thnaks notsure, im not certain whether forum posting is ok lol but yeah head on over the link is in my name. For a certain time only people who sing up and mail me about being allowed in the members only area will receive the password to get in and will have the demos and screenshots beofre everybody else. So sign up quickly i will give out 15 passwords at the mintue.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
now the demo are release in the waudby forum area member, so this is a chance to become beta tester you just signup at his forum and ask him the password.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
hey waudby i just joined the forums, i sent you a pm on there about the password, ignore/delete the "nevermind" pm though and i like the stuff youve put into this game keep up the good work.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Hey

ive been watching this game for a while and i think its one of the better games i have seen the systems are amazing. the pokemon status screens are pretty good they almost look like Fr/Lg.

Waudby

Hey thanks for the comments. Once again i would like to tell u about my forums as i would like to gain a alot of members, the link is in my sig, i have 14 passwords left as one has been given out to darthjarjar. He has played the game. Also you can go there and post about your game in the same way you can here.

Thanks

-Waudby-

Waudby

Thanks. That takes the password count down to 13 now. Well im glad to see more interest again. Looks like its coming back to the game. Im now working on the pokedex system. Things are rele moving along fast. The public demo should be here soon. I am working so hard i have had to send out another version of the demo to the beta testers to check because i added new features lol. And if i keep going maybe ill have to send one more out. Sing up to my forum people and you can be one of the testers there.

-Waudby-

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
wow i havent checked in here for a while but it looks like you made a lot of progress keep it up

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2006
This game looks pretty awsome... Which reminds me, what ever happened to That other sphere PKMN game? It was called " Call of Latios" or something...

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2006
ok my friends and I are creating a pokemon game and unknowingly called it Pokemon Opal
so my question is can we use that name or would you like us to change the name because you thought of it first?

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
i think waudby not going to let anyone use that name but you can choose other name with anyone haven use the name!!

Waudby

Hey everyone. Nearly public demo time. By the end of this week i should have all the necessary things completed.

@ DarkDoom; Yes i will have the attitude things, i have just got to update all the files with the different natures.

@bobkj; I do not mind if you use this name, aslong as you tell people it is made by different people. And also let people know of this game to.

Thanks.

Well i may post some more screens here soon. Forums are going well so far. just needs more members!!

-Waudby-

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2006
Waudby said:
Hey everyone. Nearly public demo time. By the end of this week i should have all the necessary things completed.

@ DarkDoom; Yes i will have the attitude things, i have just got to update all the files with the different natures.

@bobkj; I do not mind if you use this name, aslong as you tell people it is made by different people. And also let people know of this game to.

Thanks.

Well i may post some more screens here soon. Forums are going well so far. just needs more members!!

-Waudby-
thank you so much!
I doubt many people that know our Opal know about yours so we should be fine

Waudby

Yeah i agree. Lol i dont mind u using the name anyways cos its not a copyrighted name. So u no lol. Well updates, i am now working on the weather system. JUst need a few new functions to add in like random weather. SO that out of like, sun, rain,snow, storm, thunder etc it picks one and that is the weather for the day.

-Waudby-

Heres a screen;

Weather.png

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I like your game.
So with a little bit of Micheal Jackson, and some Photoshop.
I made this:
Opal.jpg

URL: http://ee.1asphost.com/UltimaDargon/Opal.jpg
It's horrible. I totally messed up.
But I thought I'd post it anyway, cause I'm strange like that.

EDIT: By the way, if you every need say, some help taking screenshot, I'm more than willing to help. :D I can make them good quality, and in a nice format. Not revealing too much, but giving people a glimpse into the beauty of the game you are developing. Tell me if you want me too.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back