• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
So you are still working on this? Just fixing bugs?

I'm trying to make my own rom hack but for some reason the trainer editors don't work for me at all :\

Master Xemnas

Seeker of Light
Years
Yeah, this game is more harder to play than i expected ...
Norman & wattson gave me troubles (more than 20 retries) , and i love this !

For the moment , i have 7 badges, and i think people need a very VERY good team with EXCELLENT Pokemon to beat this Hack.
I don't use health items during battles, and that why its VERY VERY Difficult, I want to prove me that I can win without items.

Years
Yeah, this game is more harder to play than i expected ...
Norman & wattson gave me troubles (more than 20 retries) , and i love this !

For the moment , i have 7 badges, and i think people need a very VERY good team with EXCELLENT Pokemon to beat this Hack.
I don't use health items during battles, and that why its VERY VERY Difficult, I want to prove me that I can win without items.
Definitely I also never use heal items during fights . Not even when facing the Elites. That makes us same :). I used mostly status conditions moves in tougher fights

Years
made the rookie error of attempting a Nuzlocke with this.... Great game, love all the work you've done. Just know that it is near IMPOSSIBLE to do Nuzlocke, I lost my whole team bar one vs Flannery.

And just so you know, Dodrio with Huge Power is just totally broken haha

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
made the rookie error of attempting a Nuzlocke with this.... Great game, love all the work you've done. Just know that it is near IMPOSSIBLE to do Nuzlocke, I lost my whole team bar one vs Flannery.

And just so you know, Dodrio with Huge Power is just totally broken haha
I wouldn't say it's impossible... you just have to train 3x times harder than on any other Nuzlocke xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2013
Really nice hack!
I got already 7 gym badges but i cant find snorlax , pokedex says it's location is unknown...
If anyone could help :)

Okay i got it, found Snorlax in rayquaza tower ;).

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Thanks to Aruaruu I now have the scripting codes to fix the Event Island item errors, enabling you to activate the events without any problems. I'll try get these sorted and re-uploaded by this weekend.

gaminggarchomp

YouTube LPer
Years
This hack is really awesome! Although one thing that I'd have to say is some improved documentations. To make the documentations better, you could try to do this:
>Have another documentation that has areas in order that you can reach them, and with the area you can find percentages of the Pokemon and their encounter rate.
>Data on May

Really great job BTW! :D

blue

gucci
Years
This hack is really awesome! Although one thing that I'd have to say is some improved documentations. To make the documentations better, you could try to do this:
>Have another documentation that has areas in order that you can reach them, and with the area you can find percentages of the Pokemon and their encounter rate.
>Data on May

Really great job BTW! :D

Thanks!

The Documents are kinda outdated and that's one of the things I'd like to update, if I get the time I'll probably end up giving all of the documents a few tweaks.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Thanks to Aruaruu I now have the scripting codes to fix the Event Island item errors, enabling you to activate the events without any problems. I'll try get these sorted and re-uploaded by this weekend.
So they can be done throughout scripting... I presume by writebytetooffset?

(By the way your signature says Pokemon X to no Pokemon, no isn't supposed to be there as you probably wants to say Pokemon X & Pokemon Y :D)

UnlethalMango

[Insert Witty Title Here]
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Really nice job Suicune! Just need to patch some things up with the documentation, but other then that it's a perfect revamped emerald!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Thanks!

The Documents are kinda outdated and that's one of the things I'd like to update, if I get the time I'll probably end up giving all of the documents a few tweaks.

could you send me a link of the latest beta version expert emerald? and if it isn't a problem, can it be a zip file please?

blue

gucci
Years
Ive been editing the current Beta and so far Ive Gave all the documents a big design overhaul, edited a few leaders and other important battles and the Event tickets now work and activate without any problems. There are still a couple of tweaks that need to me added but it should be released within the week.

Back