• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I thought it was okay. Half and half on the voices themselves (Cheren and Mei e___e) and the synching was... acceptable. Better than the actual Anime, I'll give it that :U

I've already established what four of my team members are going to be, which leaves the last two up to whatever I feel like using. I am okay with this :3
Serperior, Lucario, Espeon, Arcanine, <wild card>, <wild card>

Years

Good morning DLTMS0!

How's everyone doing today? And hey, I heard someone talking about what Pokemon to use in B2/W2.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Faileef is pretty kewl, but otherwise I'm not really a fan of the Boom-chackalacka-rita family's design.

Actually, I think Bayloaf is the only starter case where i like the middle stage more than the first and third o3o

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It sure loses them legs.
And getting a good moveset for it without its dreamworld ability is like, impossible.

THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
YEAH, YOU.
STOP LURKING AND ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING :I

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Clearly my post is working.

I customized the login screen on the computer to show Miyako wondering who the hell you are.
Well, not in those words.
She uses the F word.

Anyway, totally satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back