• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
184. Go in the bathroom of the opposite gender, skulk around in there a bit giggling, then leave and start screaming it at random shoppers and bragging as if it's the biggest deal in the world. "Teehee, I WENT IN THE BOYS' BATHROOM! :D Those boys will be so mad I almost saw them without their shirts!"

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
186. Get a 2-barrel shotgun, sneak behind the nearest bystander, tap their shoulder, then yell," YOU MUST DIE!!!!!", as you fire a blank in their face [Which is ALOT louder than firing fully loaded]. Make sure you have ear protection on.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
189. Get moshing.

190. Lean against a pillar in the middle of the store smoking and dropping the cigarettes all around you in a circle, always stamping them out messily with your foot and pulling another out from a seemingly endless source. If anyone approaches you or asks what you're doing, simply reply, "hey man, this is where I take my breaks!" despite the fact that you don't work there and aren't even wearing a uniform.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
191. Print out a fake "Psychopath license," then go the video games section and start smashing the glass. When they ask you to stop, simply show the psychopath license and say, "It's OK, I'm a licensed psychopath!"

Years
192 - You announce that you are a self-confessed mass killer like that Norwegian man who bombed Oslo and then went on a shooting spree.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
193 - You bring a couple of friends over and have a NERF gun war. Earn more team mates by grabbing the other shoppers at Walmart

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
194. Dress up like an old lady in a Walmart vest with a mask and everything, and stand by the door acting like a greeter. Whenever someone comes in, greet them then proceed to ask them incessantly what they are looking for and how was their day and where did you get that marvellous broach and so on so that they get annoyed and leave.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
196 -Get out a light saber from the toy section and start hitting employees with it

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
199. Dress up as an old man/lady, look at the prices, and say to every younger shopper in Walmart, "When I was a kid, this thing cost a nickel! These prices are robbery!"
200. Pull a "Jackass: The Movie" maneuver by sneaking up behind random people with hair clippers and shaving patches of their hair, especially the employees.

We're 20% there guys, we can do it!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
201. Act like Spongebob in the store by blowing bubbles, giggling in everyone's faces and making ungodly noise. Like always, steal your dress-up supplies from the store.

We're 20.1%, guys, we can do it!

Back