• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Was Iris Axew breeded from Drayden Haxorus?
Well, there isn't actually any proof, or any mention in the anime - but I guess that could be a possibility.

The only thing that is known, is that Iris was given Axew by the village elder when it was just a few days old.

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
In the anime, can a coordinator enter the same regional grand festival more than once?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
In the anime, can a coordinator enter the same regional grand festival more than once?

I would suppose so. I mean, it's only logical because it would be illogical to be denied entry after already working hard for 5 ribbons.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
does anybody know when Reshiram will be featured in an episode?

I have been waiting for a LOOOOOOOONG time, pretty much since the start of Black & White... does anybody know when It will happen?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
No we don't know yet. But considering it and Zekrom are in the half way break point of the episode and the fact that they have featured Luiga & Ho-oh, Kyogre & Groundon, Dialga & Palkia in episodes I am going to take a stab at this and say at some point done the road probably by the time we get to Dragon Spiral Tower we will see them.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
Years
None of us know, we pretty much know what you know. If you even crossed one of the staff members, they won't tell you. They aren't supposed, anyways.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Like the others have already stated, we don't know yet. It will probably turn out like the games anyway, and we'll see them both straight after or during the league, this time and we could see N's castle ruin the ceremonys or something. But thats just my theory.

We will actually have the chance to see Reshiram in action in the upcoming movie, though. But that isn't considered canon though.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Need Help!

Please don't delete this thread until I found my answer, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I'm making an AMV and I need help finding the episode in which Jessie has a giant ear. It's either in Sinnoh or Hoenn, but it'll take hours to find it... Thanks! xO

This:
Big-ear-Jessie-pokemon-11516879-992-678.jpg

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Aww, then will I ever get an answer? xD

Found my answer on BMGF, that was AG25 :).

Last edited:

animangapyogirl

pyogirl
Years
Weird Question.

Okie. Sooo, as a writer i tend to like to write what others may not have the backbone to write. This Pokemon fanfiction story that ive been planning to do kinda requires the answering of the following question:

Does Team Plasma, or more importantly, the infamous N debut in the Pkmn anime?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Team Plasma debut in episode 23(which has not be aired yet). So as far as we know he has not. Either way he has not been seen in that anime as of yet.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
N didn't appear as affiliated with Plasma until Nimbasa City which they just got to. So I highly doubt he was in the episode which is titled Rocket vs. Plasma.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2011
Mystery fonts in the Pokemon anime

mystfont.jpg

They appear on portable video recorder menus, shop signs, advertisments etc. Has anybody been able to match those Pokemon fonts to any language (current or dead) in our world?

AFAIK, those fonts don't look like Thai, Tamil or Kanji fonts.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I've noticed it quite a lot in Hoenn and sinnoh, for example:
1448090.jpg
000256r.jpg

But normal japanese language does seem to show up a lot too:
000067.jpg

My best guess would just be that the writers are just really lazy. And it works well for the dubbing company too since they don't have to edit the words into english. Either that or the anime does have it's own written language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back