• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
He's not on vacation, I think. Professor Oak is there talking about Pokemon or attending seminars in general.
He's just dressed the way he is to 'have a feel of being on vacation' because apparently there will be times for leisure between seminars.

Years
What did Ash do with his Sun Stone?

He won it in that bug catching contest. The episode where he gave his Beedrill to Casey (the ElectroBuzz fan). In Season 4.
What did he do with it? I know he kept it.

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
So well, I just found this German version of "Pokémon World" and wanted to know if there is an English version of this as well :

Apparently, this is the Pokémon Movie 2000 "Pokémon World" version but I can't seem to find this in English anywhere!

Does anyone know anything about this?

Hope, it was ok to ask this here :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Last edited:

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Thank you, Mew~, but don't you think that the German song I posted above is different from the English movie one? I find it much slower, but that could just be me. The beginning is different as well.

Nevertheless, thanks for your help :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm pretty sure that the American version = The German version in terms of what it actually is, but the songs themselves are different. I doubt there would be an English translation of a German song based on a previously released English song.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
It's just a cameo and this is just a teaser for the movie. They made not appearance in the movie, so as far as we know the battle ends there.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
I have another question regarding Mewtwo Strikes Back. Does anyone know of a Japanese copy of the movie that doesn't have the CG added to it? I did find one Japanese version of it, but it still has the CG from the English dub.

I'm also looking for English-translated scripts of Revelation-Lugia and Lord of the Unknown Tower.

Last edited by a moderator:

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
I know what you're talking about. As far as I know, you'd have to find one of the original release ones. Good luck?

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
The non-CG version of Mewtwo Strikes Back doesn't matter to me for the moment. What I really want for now are Japanese 5.1 surround tracks for Revelation-Lugia (The Power of One) and Lord of the Unknown Tower (Spell of the Unown). I also want The Power of One (The American version) in its original widescreen. I found it in widescreen somewhere and it has the English track along with the Japanese track, but it has the Japanese text.

BTW, What English text was added by 4Kids besides the opening logos and all of the credits? In the end, does having the English text really matter?

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
I need some help :)

So here's the deal. I don't know any pokemon after the first generation, and I want to so I can play the games past R/B and actually have an idea of what I'm catching.

I figure my best bet would be to watch some of the anime. When I was younger I watched it all up to where it started introducing the second gen. I think around the Mew2 movie I may have stopped?

Anyway here is what I ask of you fine people. If it's not too much trouble, can you tell me what episode I need to start with? I can't figure out what episode the second gen pokemon come into it. Also, if anyone could give me a quick summary to refresh my memory of how the first gen series ended, I remember something about a tournament and Gary or something.

If I'm asking too much I understand :)

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The first Johto episode is called "Don't Touch That 'Dile." In the Johto arc (don't click the spoiler if you don't want to find out the ending):
Spoiler:

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
Is that spoiler the ending of the johto series, or the I Gen series? Cuz I need a summary of the end of the I Gen.

Also thank you so much for the episode!

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
^that's the ending of Johto series. The Kanto series concludes with Ash losing to Richie, this other kid with a Pikachu, in the Pokemon League. Then Ash decides to go to the Orange Islands, which makes a mini series between Kanto and Johto.
If you wanna watch the Orange Islands, the first episode is called A Scare in the Air.

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
Sure thing, except I just kinda relaized that the Orange Islands are still mostly Gen I Pokemon, aside from Togepi. You might just wanna skip to Don't Touch That 'Dile if you're only watching to see new Pokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back