• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Spoiler:

I have DirectTV and I'm looking at the guide right now. Eeyup, that's what it says! :D

Last edited:

Cura

Years
Spoiler:

We'll see exactly the message conveyed at the end of the episode.

Yeah, it's was I think it's going to be about as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Sadly, I'm either going to have to livestream it or wait until afterwards to watch the episodes, because we don't exactly have the HUB channel. The channel is there, but we can't watch it. Not that it matters, since online is how I've been watching the other MLP episodes.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Sadly, I'm either going to have to livestream it or wait until afterwards to watch the episodes, because we don't exactly have the HUB channel. The channel is there, but we can't watch it. Not that it matters, since online is how I've been watching the other MLP episodes.

Same with me, I can access the channel, but cannot watch anything on it. Would need to add the channel to our cable package, but I think if you add one, you'd have to add all the other channels in that cable expansion package.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
I've been thinking of some MLP shippings having to do with the MANE characters and some OCs I made up.

DISCORDxNIGHTMARE MOON- What? They are PERFECT together, and they are both evil, so why not?

RARITYxBLUEBLOOD- I only support this for Rarity's sake. If Blueblood wasn't so full of himself, I would fully ship this couple, but for now, just for Rarity.

TSUNAMI CRASHxTWILIGHT SPARKLE- Tsunami is one of my OCs. Him and Twilight would be childhood friends, and then he got captured and brainwashed by my evil OC, Darkness Thorn. Twilight snaps him out of it though.

FLUTTERSHYxBIG MCINTOSH- (Don't blame me, I can never spell his name right) OMG, more people need to support this. NAO.

RAINBOW DASHxSORIN- Not as popular with me as him and Spitfire, but I still support it.

SPITFIRExSORIN- Uh, this is a real duh right here. THEY WORK TOGETHER. Although I still ship Sorin with Rainbow.

BEAVISxDERPY HOOVES- Seriously, nobody has come up with this yet from what I saw. Two pegasus with seeing problems. I mean really, how does Beavis see from behind those bangs?

SNOWFLAKExBLUEBLOOD- Like Tsunami and Twilight, childhood friends. Snowflake is another OC, btw.

BLAZExTSUNAMI CRASH- Although they wern't childhood friends, Tsunami likes her. A full OC pairing XDDDD

Anybody have good ideas for names for these shippings?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I've been thinking of some MLP shippings having to do with the MANE characters and some OCs I made up.

DISCORDxNIGHTMARE MOON- What? They are PERFECT together, and they are both evil, so why not?

RARITYxBLUEBLOOD- I only support this for Rarity's sake. If Blueblood wasn't so full of himself, I would fully ship this couple, but for now, just for Rarity.

TSUNAMI CRASHxTWILIGHT SPARKLE- Tsunami is one of my OCs. Him and Twilight would be childhood friends, and then he got captured and brainwashed by my evil OC, Darkness Thorn. Twilight snaps him out of it though.

FLUTTERSHYxBIG MCINTOSH- (Don't blame me, I can never spell his name right) OMG, more people need to support this. NAO.

RAINBOW DASHxSORIN- Not as popular with me as him and Spitfire, but I still support it.

SPITFIRExSORIN- Uh, this is a real duh right here. THEY WORK TOGETHER. Although I still ship Sorin with Rainbow.

BEAVISxDERPY HOOVES- Seriously, nobody has come up with this yet from what I saw. Two pegasus with seeing problems. I mean really, how does Beavis see from behind those bangs?

SNOWFLAKExBLUEBLOOD- Like Tsunami and Twilight, childhood friends. Snowflake is another OC, btw.

BLAZExTSUNAMI CRASH- Although they wern't childhood friends, Tsunami likes her. A full OC pairing XDDDD

Those are good, I have one myself.

WHITE LIGHTNING x RAINBOW DASH - White Lightning is my OC, and he is absolutely in love with Rainbow Dash. The name for the ship is Confidenceshipping.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years

WHITE LIGHTNING x RAINBOW DASH - White Lightning is my OC, and he is absolutely in love with Rainbow Dash. The name for the ship is Confidenceshipping.

Oh, I like that one! What does White Lightning look like, and how did he meet Rainbow Dash!

Also, do you have a good name for one of the pairings with an OC of mine?

Last edited:

Cura

Years
Am I the only one that actually gets the HUB? :P

Nope, I have HUB. But it comes on really early for me. 9 or 8 O'clock in the morning.

FLUTTERSHYxBIG MACINTOSH- (Don't blame me, I can never spell his name right) OMG, more people need to support this. NAO.

Those are interesting shippings you got there.

I support ConfidenceShipping. (White Lightning x Rainbow Dash).
I also support two other OC ships, my own ones. :D

Pinkie Pie x Lord Neos (CosmicCupcakes Shipping)
Twilight Sparkle x Dann ShadowHeart (TwilightHeart Shipping)

Melody

Banned
Years
Now I don't personally care for any of those shippings, but then again I have my own shipping~
Not bashing them, just not my cup of tea...especially not pairing cannon characters with OCs. :<

Twilight Sparkle x The Great and Powerful Trixie. :3
It's actually believable.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next ep! :D I might just fire up the live stream link I have buried somewhere and see if they're streaming this ep too. :p

Cura

Years
Here you all go. (I'm sick and missed the live airing of the episode.)

It might not be in HD format, but it's the real deal, please do enjoy. :)
(Now... I'm going to watch it again and rest...)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Spoiler:

Cura

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back