• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
my game freeze when I beat rockets in slowpoke cave but when I beat them one more time it was ok and same when I fought with Cacuna and it used Harden maybe this is because I'm using gpSE (emu gba on SE) ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014
Problemo!, I dont know what to do to get the SS ticket stamped, I talked to axel already in the vermillion city tower but was too tired to hear what he said exactly to go to the orange islands... I've talked to both elm and oak and elm just wants to know if the egg hatched yet (already showed him) and oak just reviews my pokedex... i was wondering how do i get the ticket stamped because each person at the undersea express and in the tower do not tell me how at all --- beaten elite four twice, beaten red, have all 16 badges.... PLEASE HELP!

Sorry everyone! still REALLY need help with this, where do i go after i talk to axel in the tower in vermillion city? i wasnt paying attention

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
Sorry everyone! still REALLY need help with this, where do i go after i talk to axel in the tower in vermillion city? i wasnt paying attention

Okay depends on when you talk to axel he talks three times.

As for the ticket, you should get the ticket stamped by oak, then go to SS Ann and they say you need to get the undersea pass. head to the office building second floor talk to the girl at the desk facing north.

As for where the undersea pass is, i am at a loss, it says by new bark town, and route 27 but i have had no luck finding it.

Also my game crashes when i use the map and then press a 3 times.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
What do you mean you're stuck ? Are you unable to move or does the game just freeze ? I think at that point you have to go towards the three pokemon and then they escape. After that, go toward the exit and talk to Eusine.

I've just beaten the Elite 4, here's my Hall of Fame :D

It happened at the Live Beta, I was unable to move once I beat Silver, the only way I surpassed the glitch was using the official instead of the live beta, the live beta moves slower. Plus I did already know on what happened when I fell down because I played Pokemon Crystal and finished it, but it must be because of my VBA emulator I got from LinkandZelda.

Last edited:

Vittorini

Expert Trainer
Years
Is there something wrong with my ROM? There are no wild encounters on the first floor of Union Cave. I really wanted to catch an Onix too :(

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
my game freeze when I beat rockets in slowpoke cave but when I beat them one more time it was ok and same when I fought with Cacuna and it used Harden maybe this is because I'm using gpSE (emu gba on SE) ?

Both of these bugs we are aware of but don't know the cause of.

As for the ticket, you should get the ticket stamped by oak, then go to SS Ann and they say you need to get the undersea pass. head to the office building second floor talk to the girl at the desk facing north.

As for where the undersea pass is, i am at a loss, it says by new bark town, and route 27 but i have had no luck finding it.

Then don't press A 3 times. In all seriousness, we know what causes this and are endeavouring to fix it.

It happened at the Live Beta, I was unable to move once I beat Silver, the only way I surpassed the glitch was using the official instead of the live beta, the live beta moves slower. Plus I did already know on what happened when I fell down because I played Pokemon Crystal and finished it, but it must be because of my VBA emulator I got from LinkandZelda.

Really? Huh. We'll look into that.

Is there something wrong with my ROM? There are no wild encounters on the first floor of Union Cave. I really wanted to catch an Onix too :(

I could've sworn we fixed that.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
LOL, i dont press a anymore on the map, wasnt sure you knew. Love the hack but does anyone know where the undersea pass is. i have spent the last few days trying to find it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
LOL, i dont press a anymore on the map, wasnt sure you knew. Love the hack but does anyone know where the undersea pass is. i have spent the last few days trying to find it.

Why do so many people have trouble finding it? Just surf east from New Bark then south and keep heading south until you can't then head east, you'll hit it eventually.

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 23
  • Hmm
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Great, LC has returned! May I ask an question? You will do another regions or just Johto,Kanto and Orange Islands?

Vittorini

Expert Trainer
Years
What do you think I should try? I think I'll patch the Live beta to my ROM and see if that fixes it. I obviously want to keep my save.

I'm having a serious problem here. I tried the live beta and the 3.1 patch but still not dice. There are no wild Pokemon on the first floor of Union Cave. I even tried different ROMs for each of the patches! Anyone have any advice? I'd really rather not wait until Victory Road to have an Onix, and before anyone suggests, no I'm not interested in Rocky you get in that trade in Violet City.

CrimsonK

That one guy.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Hey, I know it was probably said in the thread earlier, but I didn't want to have to search through every post. X_X

What was eventually decided about the physical/special split? Is it still the same as in 4th gen?

EDIT: Oh, and will this play on a GBA flash cartridge (and still have a save file)? It's always more comfortable to play pokemon on a handheld than on a big computer screen...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
Why do so many people have trouble finding it? Just surf east from New Bark then south and keep heading south until you can't then head east, you'll hit it eventually.

do you mean before the cave with the waterfall. I have looked there and i found the dive spot but that only leaves to further underground areas. farther just leads to wall of those rocks that mark the end of the map. then after the cave seems to cut off rather quickly with route 100. Also what i am expecting to even find?

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014

I guess it was the first time that i figured out that they have a secret base so i am stuck to only that point, dont know where to go

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
do you mean before the cave with the waterfall. I have looked there and i found the dive spot but that only leaves to further underground areas. farther just leads to wall of those rocks that mark the end of the map. then after the cave seems to cut off rather quickly with route 100. Also what i am expecting to even find?

You don't need dive. Yes, before Tohjo falls, head south and east you should come across an island which i believe you have to surf up and round a bit to actually get on. There's some people walking around and a building -> Go in that building. It is on route 100.

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Great, LC has returned! May I ask an question? You will do another regions or just Johto,Kanto and Orange Islands?

2 and a half regions isn't enough for you?
To answer the question directly, no. There isn't space in the ROM. It's already stretched as it is.

Is it normal that Elm didn't call me to give me the Master Ball after I got out of the Dragon's Den ?

IIRC, you get it after the Pokémon League. Though I could be wrong on that count as I'm not responsible for the scripting side of the game.

I'm having a serious problem here. I tried the live beta and the 3.1 patch but still not dice. There are no wild Pokemon on the first floor of Union Cave. I even tried different ROMs for each of the patches! Anyone have any advice? I'd really rather not wait until Victory Road to have an Onix, and before anyone suggests, no I'm not interested in Rocky you get in that trade in Violet City.

It'll get fixed shortly.

Hey, I know it was probably said in the thread earlier, but I didn't want to have to search through every post. X_X

What was eventually decided about the physical/special split? Is it still the same as in 4th gen?

EDIT: Oh, and will this play on a GBA flash cartridge (and still have a save file)? It's always more comfortable to play pokemon on a handheld than on a big computer screen...

The split is still in, and to the best of our knowledge is working as intended.

You can NOT play it on a flash cart. Not under any circumstances.

my game freeze when I fell in burnt tower and when I want to "talk" with suicune

We're looking into it. Give us a little time, eh?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years

Well, you can get Rocky and breed it with a Ditto to get a non traded level 5 Onix. Yes, it's a hassle, but it's the only way to get it as early as Goldenrod.

And why do want an Onix? It has pathetic attack and pretty bad typing. Steelix is a bit better, but nothing extraordinary. BTW, later in the game you can catch wild Steelix. And guess where? Underwater!

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
Hey... im little new in all this, I think i have a problem, I play this hack you made and when I catch or evolve pokemon and i want to check their stats, nature etc... screen gets black and I can not do anything, just reset... :/ is this fixable? I'm also playing on gba.

:)

Back