• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello my fellow Pokemon trainer's

Years
Hello everyone my name is Save or you can call me Homero as well :) new to the community so i came here to introduce myself im 17 years old in high school and im sure you guessed it i love playing pokemon. Huge gamer and anime fan so msg me if you would like to chat...Thanks Hope We Can Become Good Friends ^^

Years
Hi Save! Welcome to PC, good to meet you. ^_^

What anime are you into? [: I've been watching Aldnoah.Zero, Fairy Tail, Kuroko no Basket season 3, and Durarara!! season 2 lately and they've all been awesome. You can discuss anime here with us if you're interested but of course there are many boards for chatting about Pokemon so where you go on the forum is up to you. Have a good time!

Years
Hello Sheep thanks for the welcome and lately i been watching Parasyte -the maxim-, Durarara season 1 (just started watching it and its so good!!!!), Tokyo Ghoul season 2, Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend, and Hunter X Hunter again for the 3rd time since its my fav anime of all time ^^ and yeah i will be sure to check out some other thread's

Years
I have to say, that is an interesting username. Welcome to the forums Save!

From what I've noticed, you seem to have been poking around Trade Corner but I'm sure Anime & Manga will definitely be your true favorite section given all the different anime and manga series you love. Of those you mentioned, I've only heard of Hunter X Hunter but still, I'm not very knowledgeable in most Japanese culture yet.

Anyways, Sheep already covered what I said but I hope you have an awesome time with us and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always open for a visitor message!

Years
Yeah i wanted to keep my user name simple and short but most i was thinking of were already taken. And yeah i checked out the anime section but theirs so much threads i didn't know where to start.:)

Back