• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I barely remember my dreams but I wish I remembered them more though xD I go into the deepest sleeps ever and it's always all just black... though for some reason I sleep talk even if I don't remember my dreams (that's what apparently happened last night) lol.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
:( I think a major part of my inconsistent dreams is my sleep patterns kinda suck. A lot of nights I have trouble sleeping and others I sleep really well but only for like three hours. I think I have something wrong with me. >_>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I sleep for 6/7 hours or whatever. I slept less than 7 but not less than 6 so I can survive. I also have been sleeping during the day a bit so I can stay up later because in my mind I'm not tired if I have 7 hours of sleep NO MATTER WHEN IT WAS.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My body is on a 26 or 27 hour cycle, so when I have no things I need to do my sleep schedule changes throughout the day haha.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I sleep at least 5 hours on a school night generally because I work late working on my art portfolios which are a killer. Though lately being in America I've been able to catch up on the sleep I've lost for the past 3 years and sleeping about 12 hours a day - Good times!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I get about 4 hours of sleep on a good night, 7 on a great night (once a week or less), and typically between 2 or 3. :( Yay, insomnia... *lethargically waves flag*

But for the amount of sleep I actually get, I have a ridiculous amount of dreams. Usually one per night though I don't remember them for very long (if at all).

droomph

weeb
Years
Last night I dreamt that I was baking brownies while trying to wrestle a black kid in a shooting by a crazy white teenager :/ I need some help

But yeah, most nights I sleep well.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I get between 5-7 hours of sleep depending on when I go to bed. Which should have been 30 minutes ago for me XD

I don't remember dreams really. They went away around grade six. Every once and a while I'll get something entirely boring though

Years
Hmm I remember almost every dream and I almost never have nightmares O: Its always dumb/random stuff xD

In school days i get around 6-7 hours of sleep and in summer I try to get 10-12 xD I love it :P

Also cant wait for Dark Knight wooh! :P

Years
That much sleep? O_O
I use to do that, but I feel like I am just wasting my days! :(
Maybe it is because I work full time now that I have graduated, so I like to enjoy and make the most of my weekends; normally up at 9am-10am on Saturdays and Sundays! XD​

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I have a feeling I'm gonna be pretty dead tomorrow... today... whatever it is. Haven't been able to fall asleep and it's already 4:45.

This is going to be a fun day. Haha, oh well. I'll sleep like a baby tomorrow night! (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back