• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
Years
can't wait for the beat i'm downloading it the first day when it comes out if I can!

Last edited:

the new guy

AKA damysteryman
Years
This hack looks great! Everything looks so professional.
Although I don't see how this hack relates to any of the themes: "fire" or "battle fire", but anyways this is great!
I can't wait for the beta!

Years
Although I don't see how this hack relates to any of the themes: "fire" or "battle fire"
The meaning of the name is special. I want to say, it's a metaphor. That means a sort of hot atmosphere, fire burning in hearts of trainers and their pokemon, will of fight... (I know, it's weird ^^")

Updates? None, just around 20 movesets made (thanks for shadowrider for inis!).

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well, uh.., nice progress..?

Well, best of luck and keep it up, Concorde!

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2008
nice game. have u released a beta and if not when. (soz its just this game looks lyk its going to be better than the pokemon games that are out at the monent. any good job so far

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Yup im waiting for a beta!!
Anyways looking good so far...
Keep it up!

Axaj

Mi estas tre epiko.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 4, 2010
I mean like, I normally even HATE fakemons cause lots of them are out-of-style and/or crappy.

Me too! Dang, too short. Uh.......... Ok, I think this will work.:pirate: Lol, my sister wanted me too do a pirate.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yeah... it's been a while now...

I wonder if she's busy with school stuff...

Oh well...

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Hey!
Will they have their own cry? Or the cry of the old ones?

You have really nice fakemons^^

Godot

That's one of my rules.
Years
wow, this looks great! Its the first hack ive seen with an entire fakedex. all the pokemon look very professionally done and the hack looks amazing. cant wait to see a beta :)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Okay, if you look above, the game has either been quit or Concorde has stopped. So "I can't wait for a beta" is a really... stupid thing to say.
Sorry. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back