• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pok?mon Destiny [3D]

Veer

Game Dev
Years
Pokémon Destiny [3D]

ecI8aiW
mCINW0q.jpg

1x44vhm.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
dppc4lG.jpg

26tPco147SLWjTdMQ.gif
lg1kzZ1.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4Wv6G9L.jpg
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Features[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Because there are tons of features I'm just gonna highlight few main once:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot] Interact with Pokemon, ride, surf, fly and dive with them[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Use moves outside of battles, like dig and pass through walls to find hidden items etc[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Open-world with day-night cycle and dynamic weather system[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Side quests and contests[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] New Pokedex with tons of features[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Vehicles: Bike, boat, skateboard, maybe a hoverboard[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Read All Features Here[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Progress Report
All the basic functionalities are done. Now I'm working on Battle-System implementation, which is going to be like Pokken Tournament with combination of anime style battle-system. Like, Pokemon will be able to evolve during battles, and will have the ability to freeze ground and what not. So, it's definitely not an easy task and is going to be really lengthy process. In order to make it work, i have decided few Pokemon which will help me simulate almost all kinds of situations, so that i can make it functional in most efficient way possible. For more in-depth detail about battle system.. You can follow us on other social media networks as it's an ongoing progress, I'll keep on posting my progress updates there!
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Few Screenshots and Artworks
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Note: Quality shown in the screenshots is not the quality of the final product, as the game is still in very early development![/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT]
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Spoiler:
V[FONT=&quot]isit our deviantart page to see all the images including the once that we've never posted anywhere else.. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Video Updates

[/FONT]

Stay updated, follow us @

Website - Neat and clean with only relevant info. Also a place where you join the team.
Facebook - All the latest updates and discussions (This is where i usually ask for suggestions)
Twitter - All the tiny-winy info and flying thoughts
Indiedb - All the major updates
Deviantart - For all kinds of images/screenshots/artworks
Youtube - All the major video releases
Reddit - Good place to start any kind of discussion

Credits

• Veer
  • Pwnzly
  • James
  • Chironex
  • Chirag
Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.

Do not hesitate.. message me at my fb, twitter or indiedb if you want to help! Thanks!

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​

Last edited:
Years
I'm rather amazed that nobody has posted on this yet and even a bit more amazed at the size and plans this project has!

All of the though and ideas for this are pretty incredible. I really hope you can receive all of the support you need for this game to take off.

I wish I had more time to help with the things I possibly could, like scripting. Sadly, I'm pretty booked for a while and I don't have any of the art skills that seem needed.

If needed, I wouldn't mind testing the beta when it eventually comes out. Depending on when that is, I may or may not have more time on my hands.

Wish you the best of luck!

Veer

Game Dev
Years
I'm rather amazed that nobody has posted on this yet and even a bit more amazed at the size and plans this project has!

All of the though and ideas for this are pretty incredible. I really hope you can receive all of the support you need for this game to take off.

I wish I had more time to help with the things I possibly could, like scripting. Sadly, I'm pretty booked for a while and I don't have any of the art skills that seem needed.

If needed, I wouldn't mind testing the beta when it eventually comes out. Depending on when that is, I may or may not have more time on my hands.

Wish you the best of luck!

Thanks. And I hope that as well.. that i can find people who can help me make this game.. without support, this game is nothing but a daydream!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
You have to be really careful with this. Because it's these types of games, even if it's 100% free on all levels, that Nintendo sends out the cease & desist letters first.

There have been these types of projects in the past. All have either been abandoned or were shut down by Nintendo.

With that out of the way, I'm currently working on a visual novel, but I'm the designated programmer/creative guy. If you're ready to take on the risks for this project, I'll be more than happy to help you flesh out a story and characters. My younger brother is a digital artist (he's the character designer for the aforementioned visual novel) and he's looking to build his portfolio, so there's a chance he can hop on board as well after we're done with our project.

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
I'm not going to get my hopes up because these types of projects never come to fruition but i'll keep my eye on this just in case this is the ONE.

TheKenny

The only real Kenny!
Years
Dayum, this looks so good, I can't find the right words for it... {D:}
Are you going to make a OS X and linux version too or is it Windows exclusive?

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked at your website. :3c

Years
  • Age 22
  • OHIO
  • Seen Apr 17, 2016
The videos all look really good.

I'm definitely looking forward to see where this is going.

Keep up the great work!

Veer

Game Dev
Years
I noticed that people here on PokeCommunity are not really interested in a AAA level Pokemon fangame (Pokemon Destiny), and that's the reason i don't post updates here that often. But I believe in my game and I'll finish it for the people who care to play this game. If anyone is interested in following the progress more closely, be sure to follow us on our facebook and twitter page. If you have any questions you can ask me on my twitter page.
Thanks.

www.twitter.com/veerPokemon
www.facebook.com/veerpokemon
http://gamejolt.com/games/pokemon-destiny/119054#

ojNauia.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 23, 2021
This looks AMAZING!
By 'New Pokemon' do you mean Fakemon? Cause I'm willing to make some fakemon for you (I've made hundreds of them)

Back