• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat: What even is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It was sticky humid this past week here. I was walking to my car Wednesday afternoon and being outside I felt my breath being a little shorter than it usually is.

Years
Sunny all the day.
The last time it rained it was about 1,5 or 2 months. That's one of the best things here in Greece.
But... too hot.
Today the temperature was about 36-37 Celsius. (or 96.8-98.6 Fahrenheit)

Years
Sunny all the day.
The last time it rained it was about 1,5 or 2 months. That's one of the best things here in Greece.
But... too hot.
Today the temperature was about 36-37 Celsius. (or 96.8-98.6 Fahrenheit)
Wow, that is pretty hot! I didn't think it'd get that hot up there, tbh!

Years
That seems like a similar climate to what we have here in Florida. Does it ever snow up there in the winter, though?

Yeah, well it depends, if you live at the height of the sea, no it will not snow.
But in many places there is snow and a lot of snow actually in the winter. Especially Kastoria,Florina where there is so so cold there. even -10 celsius (14 Fahrenheit).
But, I think the climate here is similiar to the climate in Florida.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I know its suppose to be hot and humid here in Michigan this weekend. Good thing I won't be at work because it's get crazy hot at work.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Got burnt outside yesterday. Seems I always miss a spot when applying sunscreen.

Years
It's weird, I've been at the beach every weekend for a couple weeks now and I've yet to get sunburned. My friends did though haha. I don't really tan either so it's weird.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
Back then, It was hot and humid here but after some scattering rains temperature got pleasant for now, but i doubt how much it last longer 0_0

Last edited:

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
Not on topic about the weather stuff, but on the scientific part, a new Ichthyosaur species has been described. The Wahlisaurus massarae. It lived in the early Jurassic, about 200 million years ago when the ichthyosaurs were really successful.

Surprisingly, the fossil has been found 60 years ago in England, yet it hasn't been fully examined and described until recently.

If anyone's interested, here's a link to the article.

Years
Not on topic about the weather stuff, but on the scientific part, a new Ichthyosaur species has been described. The Wahlisaurus massarae. It lived in the early Jurassic, about 200 million years ago when the ichthyosaurs were really successful.

Surprisingly, the fossil has been found 60 years ago in England, yet it hasn't been fully examined and described until recently.

If anyone's interested, here's a link to the article.
I definitely think this would be a good idea for its own thread! :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
We are suppose to get some really bad weather during the night tomorrow and I'm NOT looking forward to it.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
It's been raining all month over here and is quite chilly. No surprise, seeing as it's winter! However, looks like we might finally get a spot of sunshine today!

Also, I've been wondering - why is there no thread about time warps in a science forum? :0 I'm not very scientifically-minded but I'd love to read everyone else's thoughts and ideas on the subject!

Years
Also, I've been wondering - why is there no thread about time warps in a science forum? :0 I'm not very scientifically-minded but I'd love to read everyone else's thoughts and ideas on the subject!
Yeah, if you don't see a topic on a particular subject going around then please make it! :o I would personally love to see a discussion on this myself~

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
We were suppose to get some really bad weather but we didn't....YAY! It went just south of us.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Quite enjoyed the decent amount of rain we got yesterday. Nice and overcast. Love days like those after super hot ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back