• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Pokémon KD (Kanto Dimension) ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Wow chpt. 9....this comic has gone like 3 chpt.'s since I started reading it. I think it'll keep going for a loooong time.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
3 chapters is nothing. Decep ran a 100+ episode comic, as has Matt Silver previously.

'He's right behind you'

Ahahah, I loved that line, especially when Nurse Joy did it. ^.^

Decepticons comic never hit 100, but was well over overall (Go read it!)

@ Mewtwo 42: It took about 5 months, but back then my comics had worse quality, were easier to make, and had 6 frames :D.

@ Monkey In Rehab: Fixed it. But I haven't the foggiest of how it got there...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Decepticons comic never hit 100, but was well over overall (Go read it!)

@ Mewtwo 42: It took about 5 months, but back then my comics had worse quality, were easier to make, and had 6 frames :D.

@ Monkey In Rehab: Fixed it. But I haven't the foggiest of how it got there...

Only six frames a comic. Woah.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Peoples, please try and keep on topic with discussion in this thread. If you wish to chatter about, feel free to do so in the SC lounge.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
This comic is driving me crazy! It is just too good, At first I did not want to make comics again but you have inspired me, make lots more, Goodluck Matt!

I hope these help you Matt, some Police sprites...
Police.png

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
This comic is driving me crazy! It is just too good, At first I did not want to make comics again but you have inspired me, make lots more, Goodluck Matt!

I hope these help you Matt, some Police sprites...
Police.png

I hope you restart your comics. Thanks for the Police sprites, and as soon as I use them, I'll credit you.

@ Mewtwo: KD is called that because the original comic (WHich was the one that reached 105 or so) was called that, and was based off XD (The gamecube game), which was Extra Dimension. KD made sense at the time :D. Now I guess the dimension thing makes sense. :D

Wait no longer, as Comic 10 is here, in all it's holy goodness!:

Comic 10: Beck's Gifts

It's a little texty, but sets up a future storyline.

Start commenting.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Holy goodness ^.^

Well, so, what's in the package. Another one of the white balls. Jay should use it to catch a Squirtle.
That would be wierd.

I caan't wait for the next comic. But don't rush it. Rushing is bad for the comic *Cradles comic #10*

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
I love this comic! The end was pretty funny. The main character should like, catch an Umbreon. That would be soooo awesome! Or maybe Crobat....

I don't know. Umm...I can't wait for the next comic. Well, keep doing what you're doing, because it's working XD

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Holy goodness ^.^

Well, so, what's in the package. Another one of the white balls. Jay should use it to catch a Squirtle.
That would be wierd.

I caan't wait for the next comic. But don't rush it. Rushing is bad for the comic *Cradles comic #10*

No, it's not a white ball. And no way in my comic will Jay catch another starter :D.
I wont rush nothing.

@ Mewtwo42: No Umbreon or Crobat yet, let's just stick with the weaker ones. Ill keep on keeping on.

Thanks for replying peeps. Until later!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
No Umbreon or Crobat? Hmm...I know he wouldn't get them now, because he has like one badge! I'm just hoping he'll get a cool pokemon like one of those later in the story when he gets all strong(hopefully he gets strong), and the plot is more developed. You know towards the end of the story.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
No Umbreon or Crobat? Hmm...I know he wouldn't get them now, because he has like one badge! I'm just hoping he'll get a cool pokemon like one of those later in the story when he gets all strong(hopefully he gets strong), and the plot is more developed. You know towards the end of the story.

He has like two badges, out of 14. :D. I don't even know how the storyline will progress past Cerulean, so I don't know if I will make Jay super good.

Comic 11 is another day or two away.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
I think we've strayed far enough off the gym path. I think that it's a little tad random, to be fighting off Shade while randomly saying, 'Hey, let's go get ourselves some crunchy badges"

But that's just me. What are Jay's plans now, to go to Cerulean for the badge?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Hmm..I don't think that they are ever going to get all of the badges, because getting all of them while fighting the evil team. It's too much to handle for them. Wait, why's there fourteen badges...that doesn't make ay sense... XP

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
I think we've strayed far enough off the gym path. I think that it's a little tad random, to be fighting off Shade while randomly saying, 'Hey, let's go get ourselves some crunchy badges"

But that's just me. What are Jay's plans now, to go to Cerulean for the badge?

But the thing is that they dont know they are under threat of the Shades yet. When it happens, it wont be serious enough to end the journey these kids have dreamed of all year. If it does go super war-like, which I doubt, it will probably stop them for collecting cruncy badges.

@Mewtwo 42:There's actually twelve badges left to get, as well as several contests. I want this comic to be a long one, so I thought I'd stretch it somewhat.

Keep speculating though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Oh OK. Twelve left to get. As I said, I don't think they will. Unless this comic turns ou to be like 200 chapters. It's a lot of story to cover there what with beating the bad guys, and getting new pokemon and training and all the badges, too. Seems a bit overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back