• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Welcome back, Rayquaza Master! (What happened to all your shinies?)

Not much exciting going on. Did a few resets for El Clefarios and Abra, progressed a little on Emerald.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Well im not a fully fledged member yet but im gonna be searching for a shiny caterpie weedle and pikachu, all in viridian forest so that i can help fill the shiny dex, i guess the hardest ones to get wil be lati@s and the dogs :D well we will get them eventually

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Jirachi Trainer said:
Well im not a fully fledged member yet but im gonna be searching for a shiny caterpie weedle and pikachu, all in viridian forest so that i can help fill the shiny dex, i guess the hardest ones to get wil be lati@s and the dogs :D well we will get them eventually

Indeed we will, im assuming you wish to join us here at the SHC so i'll say welcome to the greatest club at PC! do you have any shiny's yet?

Congratulations to all that have caught a new shiny.. im still looking, but nothing .__. i envy you people that find one almost once a month, your either more dedicated than me or just have more luck than me XD

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Well i have no shinies as of yet but im currently as i say going for weedle cateroie and pikachu but also (so i can hget the cool looking charizard) going for a shiny charizard on my LG. I have had an incident with a shiny pokemon before on XD where on the Battle CD I sent out a shiny hitmonlee in one of the challenges but thats it so far. I have been searching ever since :D

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
BG pokemon freak said:
Are you insulting me ?????????????????????? just dare !

no no, no insult was intended... i simply meant that it is most well cool, shiny crabs lol...

oh never mind...

ne who i built the best shiny hunter ever... its a smeargle it knows super fang/spore/fly/sweet scent...

i like it... well newhos back to hunting.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Crytuf said:
ne who i built the best shiny hunter ever... its a smeargle it knows super fang/spore/fly/sweet scent...

Yep i see the tactic there but one suggestion.
In stead of super fang try false swipe it would probably work faster because it will keep halving with super fang but with flase swipe it may only need 2-3 hits to put it down to 1 hp... I like the spore idea thpugh that should work a treat but besides super fang its a fantastic move set, In fact can I "borrow the idea for my game plz" :D

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
Jirachi Trainer said:
can I "borrow the idea for my game plz" :D

totally, thats what this is all about... now how to get my paws on false swipe..?
have vacation next week, this may be a little bit insane but i guess id like to hunt liek mad insane.. i have a week, i also need to do alot ALOT of lvling on my pt... guess ill work on it..

/edit now has false swipe!

Last edited:

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Thx Crytuf, also you can get false swipe from the game corners scyther if you have FR if not then i think somewhere a trainer has it on meowth, of course to find out you would have to use transform first to find that out then if it does get out youre smeargle :D very useful.

Years
Here's a Sketch tip: when in a double battle, you can Sketch your partner's move.

No progress on any hunts. I do have an effort trained Grumpig now, however, so I guess that counts as hunting.

Years
Would you like to join? If so, are there any other shinies you have?

(Also, SGM's dex in the second post is somewhat dated. LDD has a link to an offsite one in her sig.)

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I can't play my game because of the folowing event:
Is there a working NDS Emulator any of you guys, knows about on which my sis can play Pokemon Ranger ??? I Tried with iDeaS, Dualis, DSemuME ! but none of them worked !
pls help because my sis is driving me crazy, because she said to my mom I didn't want to help her and so my mom forbid me to play MY game until I help my sis !!! PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BTW: there is a guy who posted in the firered/leafgreen shiny discution thread, in whose signature I saw a trainer card just like owrs !!! but not with shinyes. It's just that I think that way is only ours ! It's in the last page in a guy named Dark_Mudkip 's sig !!!

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
BG pokemon freak said:
I can't play my game because of the folowing event:
Is there a working NDS Emulator any of you guys, knows about on which my sis can play Pokemon Ranger ??? I Tried with iDeaS, Dualis, DSemuME ! but none of them worked !
pls help because my sis is driving me crazy, because she said to my mom I didn't want to help her and so my mom forbid me to play MY game until I help my sis !!! PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BTW: there is a guy who posted in the firered/leafgreen shiny discution thread, in whose signature I saw a trainer card just like owrs !!! but not with shinyes. It's just that I think that way is only ours ! It's in the last page in a guy named Dark_Mudkip 's sig !!!

Did you try emuparadise.org or zophar.net.... i think the have some of them up there :D, also i checked the last page and i cant see anyone, matbe youre tired :D (ive been the same today lol)

Back