• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 9, 2015
I added you, too! Unfortunately I can't get you in my village, think that might be a StreetPass only thing. I did however manage to snag your Lvl. 6 White Mage abilities for my Lvl. 1 White Mage Agnes, which is nice considering Lvl. 1 White Mages pretty much suck! :P

How far are you in Bravely Default? I liked the beginning but the time I got to Chapter 4 or so I wasn't having fun anymore.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
How far are you in Bravely Default? I liked the beginning but the time I got to Chapter 4 or so I wasn't having fun anymore.

Awww no don't tell me that!! Haha I think I've either only just started Chapter One, or I'm just about to finish the Intro.

Bravely Default spoiler below,
Spoiler:

So far I'm loving it. I've always got The Lego Movie: The Video Game and Pokemon X in case things do get boring though, and my preorder for Smash Bro's was fully paid off last week so on Saturday I'll have that. Getting an XBOne and PS4 next week, too, and a Wii U the following week, so I'm not going to be strapped for games.Cash though T_T Q.Q

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 9, 2015
Awww no don't tell me that!! Haha I think I've either only just started Chapter One, or I'm just about to finish the Intro.

Bravely Default spoiler below,
Spoiler:

So far I'm loving it. I've always got The Lego Movie: The Video Game and Pokemon X in case things do get boring though, and my preorder for Smash Bro's was fully paid off last week so on Saturday I'll have that. Getting an XBOne and PS4 next week, too, and a Wii U the following week, so I'm not going to be strapped for games.Cash though T_T Q.Q

@_@ You're buying everything next week oh my god. Well have fun with those xD I'm getting Smash Bro's this week too but I just want it so I can level things up before the Wii U version.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
@_@ You're buying everything next week oh my god. Well have fun with those xD I'm getting Smash Bro's this week too but I just want it so I can level things up before the Wii U version.

Well I've been saving up for a few months now (fortnightly bill/fine payments make it rather difficult to save at all, really) and I've finally gotten to the point where all I need now is about $300 more. I could already go and buy a PS4/XBOne/Wii U, but I'd rather get the two more "advanced" consoles at the same time next week so I can set up my online profiles at the same time, and then get the Wii U the week afterwards.

Yeah I've heard about that, could you tell me a little bit more if you don't mind? Can we transfer coins to the Wii U, or something?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 9, 2015
Well I've been saving up for a few months now (fortnightly bill/fine payments make it rather difficult to save at all, really) and I've finally gotten to the point where all I need now is about $300 more. I could already go and buy a PS4/XBOne/Wii U, but I'd rather get the two more "advanced" consoles at the same time next week so I can set up my online profiles at the same time, and then get the Wii U the week afterwards.

Yeah I've heard about that, could you tell me a little bit more if you don't mind? Can we transfer coins to the Wii U, or something?

I don't know a whole lot about it myself. I haven't played the demo or looked at the character sheets because I want it to be a surprise, haha. But I do know that all your customisable characters will transfer to the Wii U version, and that you can use your 3DS as a controller for the Wii U version as well.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
I don't know a whole lot about it myself. I haven't played the demo or looked at the character sheets because I want it to be a surprise, haha. But I do know that all your customisable characters will transfer to the Wii U version, and that you can use your 3DS as a controller for the Wii U version as well.

I've played the demo (it's amazing) and earned a fair few coins, I'm hoping they will be transferrable. I've read somewhere, on this forum I think, that they are. I'm really excited for this whole Character Customisation thing.

Feel free to PM me your FC and we can play Smash Bro's together this weekend, if you're up for it? My FC is in my sig, so either way let me know! :)

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
Years
I added you, too! Unfortunately I can't get you in my village, think that might be a StreetPass only thing. I did however manage to snag your Lvl. 6 White Mage abilities for my Lvl. 1 White Mage Agnes, which is nice considering Lvl. 1 White Mages pretty much suck! :P

Haha nice :) sadly I won't be online until I get home at 7am central time. I'm just about to awaken the wind Crystal.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I have a couple of games that are currently preoccupying me at the moment.

Sen no Kiseki II - One of the games that I've been hyping for myself for the last year now, and I'm having a blast. Really enjoying some of the changes to the battle system and more focus in using Valimar now (and making Rean overpowered in general). Music is kickass as per the usual Falcom standard. Currently, halfway through Chapter 2.

Ar nosurge - I've already played the Japanese version, so I'm not in any rush to finish this. It's actually on the lowest priority for me to finish actually.

Hyrule Warriors - In the occasions I wasn't playing Sen II (which rarely happened), I was playing Hyrule Warriors. Finished Legend Mode and got a quarter of Adventure Mode done so far. Fantastic experience so far though. A really polished Warriors game for sure.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
For about 5 weeks now, I've been playing Final Fantasy XIV on the PC. I love being able to train any class on a single character. Also, cat girls. :D

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Archeage still. I can't get enough of this game. Just yesterday me and my cousin took out my harpoon clipper and used the harpoon to hoist the boat on the land. Then used the harpoon to drag the boat from Solzreed all the way to Marianople, roleplaying as pirates. Along the way we attracted a lot of attention from people questing in the local areas and they hopped on for the ride and turned my clipper into a party boat. By the time we reached Marianople, we had a raid of 50 people and a convoy of 3 boats.

Edit: Oh and we learned we could do this too.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nah
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Super Smash Bros for 3DS. I need rehab...

oh and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for Wii U.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
My time right now is being spent shanking Orcs in Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor with a little bit of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on the side. Both are utterly fantastic and will likely make my top 10 list for 2014. Middle-Earth is especially fun - it's so satisfying to stay in the shadows and cause chaos, and the Nemesis system is the most next-gen thing I've seen yet.

I will kill you, Zunn the Merciful. One day.

Years
Farming Simulator, for Xbox 360. Got my 2 million for wind turbines for the wired controller & accelerated time cash "farming". Have also played Avatar Farm Online, from indie marketplace. Good, but when farm games have *opinions*...

San Andreas, for ps2. At ~96%, needing two Chiliads, some Quarry, Ammunation, and the Zero missions. Farming Zero's Air Raid mission, against the attacking planes, for decent quick ~1200-1600 per forced fail (shoot Zero's HP to " zero").

Also into X, Y, with Borderlands (both), and New Leaf on the play it next plan. Yeah. Maybe some nonspecific Halo for a change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back