• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Server Tournaments (Singles Randbats up next!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
WjcHAgg.png
Xf4eqlE.png
yhIM25a.png
m5f0R7E.png
ChlmEDr.png

Weekly Server Tournaments

This is an organization of weekly tournaments that will be held on the PC Battle Server. Each Saturday there will be a tournament held entirely on the server. To sign up, you simply need to be on the server when the tournament starts. The tournament themes will vary from week to week, and will be voted on by the community. All tournaments follow BC's General Battle Rules and "Best of Three" unless otherwise stated.​

When is the upcoming Weekly Tournament?

The next Weekly Tournament starts at 10 PM (GMT -5 / EST) on this Saturday (April 13th). That is 10 PM in New York; 3 AM in England; 10 AM in Western Australia; 12 PM in eastern Australia; and 7 PM in California.

What is the theme for the upcoming Weekly Tournament?

Singles Random Battle.
uMkNo1l.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Singles Random Battle is the clear winner this time around! Not surprising in the least.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
The reason I didn't do a tournament last night was because of the server's activity at the time. When the server did get active later in the night, there was some drama and I figured a tournament wouldn't be very fitting during that time. Instead of hosting only one tournament at a specific time and date, I will host tournaments (using the voted theme) throughout the week whenever I see fit. I think this would be more flexible and we would be getting more tournaments as well.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
bumpbumpbump

Just letting everyone know that I'm going to start this up again. I will be using the theme we've already voted on. Expect to see the tournament this Saturday night! Also, I'm changing the time to 10 PM (EST) because the server is more active then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back