• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I felt something strange inside me as if something had clicked in his head. I was still panting but a sudden rush of pain went through my head. I had my back turned towards Max due to me catching my breath and good thing too. I felt a sudden pain in my right hand and I quickly lift it out a bit to see it glow a faint purple. This hadn't happened too often, every once in a while it happened, and I've never understood why, it just happens, always twice though. There's roughly an eight hour gap between them. My sister had told me something about unlocking hearts that were once locked and I was the key, but I never really understood what she had said. I never understood her but I guess that's because I had only met her once when I was 7. It was a secret meeting.

Flashback~~

I look towards the letterbox whilst sitting on the stairs. I'm so bored, and my mother won't let me go outside because of the rain yesterday and it had left the grass muddy.
Crash! the letter box reveals a small envelope that I instantly jump off my seat and grab. It's addressed to me for once. My mother peers around the door and asks who it is. She had been drinking last night so she's still half asleep. She couldn't care less. I open it and it says something. I'm still not excellent at reading, so I spell out the words carefully.

It says in big letter's GO TO THE PORT NOW. I look confused. I check on my mum who apears to be going back to bed with an egg sandwich. Dad is out doing field work, so I slip on my shoes and escape into the sunlight. I run all the way to the port, curiosity is my source of power, and soon I arrive at the Olivine port. I don't live to far so it's a five minute run. I pace up and down looking for something, but instead someone finds me. I am grabbed by the arm and pulled behind a building.

"You are Yuki? I'm your sister Maya!" Who is this girl. She looks about 9, definitely older than me, and pretty. She is wearing a pink coat and her hair is in pigtails. Did she say she is my sister??

~~~~~

My flashback stops their and I feel the pain disappearing. It will be back in roughly 8 hours so I prepare my mind for that happening. I turn around to Max.

"Gah, I'm sorry about not being there after your match, really I am." That's all I can say.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Chapter 15: Universe?:

Yuki ran up to Max and grabbed his arm and ran around the corner and into an ally. Yuki apologizes for abandoning him, Max felt like throwing his fist at him, but Max wasn't like that. So, instead he forgave Yuki and said:
"Yes, they were after you, but-." Max stopped. "What other universe?" Max quizzed Yuki "Also, they were after you because they knew about the lead you were going to tell me. But first of all, I wanna know about this other universe! Wait, does this have something to do with when we got trapped in the parallel universe?" Max continued awaiting Yuki's response.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I feel like kicking Max for simply forgetting the one thing most important to me.

"Max!" I say pitifully, "You don't even remember that I'm from another universe. I've told you loads of times before today. You can't just forget something like that!" I'm a little annoyed but I can't stay annoyed forever. After all it's a minor thing I'm sure he just has lots on his mind.

"If you forgive me enough I might let you sleep at mine?" I tease. I would gladly open my doors for Max any day, and I'm almost certain the Magma Grunts are gone.

Years
Standing alone in a void of darkness the only light was Seth's white shadow benieth his feet. Seth looked around cautiously and took a step, that echoed out into the nothingness. Stopping Seth looked about again. "Hey!" As he spoke a green streak shot through his mind. 'Hey' His voice called back in a much more relaxed tone, as a red streak flashed through the darkness. Raising a brow Seth took a few more echoing steps. "Who's that?!" Seth called again with a flash of green. 'Who's that?' red. Seth shoke his head, "Seth Zypher!" 'Seth Zypher.' Seth then balled his hand into a fist and gritted his teeth, hearing an echoing footstep behind him. Seth looked over his shoulder to see...himself. However the apperition of his body glowed faintly, and was slightly transparent. Seth waited a moment and glared at himself, allowing the apperition time to speak. "Well?" 'What?' Seth could feel his anger raising as his fist started to tremble.

"Say something!" 'Something' Seth flinched as he was mocking himself, he could tell by the devious smile that the apperition had on, it was the same that Seth would use to get under people's skin and it was doing so to him. Seth lashed his fist forward into the ghost forms face as it shattered to dust. He panted deeply as blood rolled from his knuckles onto the absent floor.

"Heheh...you can't destroy who you are, Mr. Zypher," The demonic voice of the Scientist laughed. Seth spun around wailing loudly ramming his bloody fist through this apparition as well, however upon doing so the man evaporated into a dark violet aura wrapping itself around him and soon plummeted into his chest. Seth screamed, but recognized the aura, it was that of a Shadow Pokemon. He stood motionless his body hunched over with his arms dangling lifelessly at his sides. His hair drapped over his face but the devious smile was still visable. "OoarghwahH!" He growled lifting his red eyes to be fully visable, a crimson tear of blood dripping out of the left.

------------------------------------------------

Seth opened his eyes and looked around, he was in his cave. He breathed heavily and seen that Loryn was asleep, however she was now accompanied by her Sheildon. Seth lowered his goggles for a second, it was 3:55 am. He'd barely been asleep for two hours. Seth pushed his nightmare aside, not fully remembering it. He sat awake stairing at his gloved left hand.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I look at the pokemon that now watched my every movements. "All three come to me." I yell at my three pokemon who were already out.

I grab for a 4th pokeball. I would send Flygon out, but no doubt she would be tired from flying a lot of time tonight. So I pass over her ball. Eevee would be far to weak. So I took Gardevoir's ball and added her to my now small army.

Each of you get 5 of your own. Help one another if needed. I think all of you could handle 5, but just incase, Blaziken, Mega Evolve.

The dark red Blaziken put is arms to his side and summoned power. His hair became straight and made an X going across his chest. The yellow disappeared from the bottom of his legs and half way up the same pattern formed, but it was black. Another area of dark red turned to a black color on his chest. Fire formed around his wrists making it look like hair was there, but it was indeed flames. His ability gave him more power and greater speed. He could easily handle 10 of the pokemon on his own.

"Now go!" I command.

Gardevoir summoned the power of the newly discovered move called Fairy Wind and sent it at all of the pokemon. Empoleon sent a Hydro Cannon and Flash Cannon combo I had taught him called the Hydrash Cannon. I never used it against others, but this time was personal. Blaziken disappeared and started letting up a barrage of attacks of his own. Krookodile started digging everywhere sending off a special move they normally can't learn called Dragon Pulse. The battle continued for a while and while the pokemon were weak I called off the attacks and all my pokemon returned to me.

"I will give you one chance at forgiveness. You answer wrong, you have 20 seconds to get out. WHERE IS MY SISTER!?" My voice boomed across the warehouse like building.

"We will not tell you a damn thing!" They all said at once.

"Wrong choice... Gardevoir, crush their pokeballs. Free the pokemon they are using. They aren't even human." I yell.

The pokeballs floated in the air as Gardevoir used psychic. She crush them and the pokemon were now free and they went their separate ways. I walk to the exit and turn back to the non humans

"Blaziken, use Blast Burn. Krookodile use Dragon Pulse. Empoleon use you Hydrash Cannon. And Gardevoir, use ShadowEnergy Ball." I yell and point at the center thing that looked like a generator of some sort.

"You now have 20 seconds to get out of here. Good Bye." I say and run toward the exit.

"All of you return!" My pokemon did so and I hopped on a hover bike and drove off.

"3... 2... 1... Boom" I say. Right when I say boom there is about 5 separate explosions and then a massive explosion that indicated that the while area was just blown to nothingness and cause a massive shock wave that shook everything in a 1000 yard radius. There was pain in my left side and left arm that I hadn't noticed and I winced in pain. The shock wave caught up with me and lost control of the bike and flipped into the woods. I laid motionlessly trying to catch my breath. I now knew for a fact that I had a broken arm and possibly a rib. I use my right arm to feel my side which was soaked. I thought it was sweat, but when I brought my hand to where I could see it blood. I pushed the pokeball of which Blaziken was in.

"Blaziken, close of the gash in my side with flames." I say.

Blaziken nodded and used some flame and closed the gap. I yelled in pain, but it was over in seconds. "Thank you Blaziken, now return. You are tired. I'll be alright now." I say.

Blaziken hesitated for a second, but returned to the ball. I must have gotten caught by some of the stray attacks. I think back to the battle at the buildings. I was finally about to go to sleep... but as fait had it... I wasn't getting any sleep for a while.

Abbbbsol...

Damn it.... I look up and struggle to get to my feet with 1 arm and a burning pain in my left side. I fall to my right knee and then finally get to my feet after the second try. I turn and I am now faced by an Absol who doesn't look too friendly.

Last edited:
Years
Seth flinched as he felt a rumble through his cave. He swiftly rose to his feet and ran down the corridor to the exit pressing a button that opened the huge metal doors. Passing painfully through the waterfall stepping through the clear pond, sending ripples through the water. He looked over the tops of the trees and seen a faint orange glow accompanied by billowing black smoke. Seth knew that the 'empty' building he passed on the way was where the flames originated. "The hell's that?" He questioned not moving from the spot.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn, who'd almost just fallen asleep, shot up again as she felt a faint rumble beneath her. Am I dreaming? she thought with a frown, but Shieldon was still at her side, so she must've been awake. The little Pokemon had also been awoken, and it was on its feet glaring around suspiciously. Loryn turned her attention to Seth, who appeared to be awake across the room. He got up suddenly and ran down the corridor, leaving her alone in the dark cave. She shivered and pulled Shieldon onto her lap. "What was that?" she whimpered, too scared to follow Seth out and to the source of the explosion. Shieldon looked up at his trainer with curious eyes, yet he had no answer. Loryn sighed and forced away her panic, gazing down the path that Seth had taken, and willed for him to return soon.

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 16: Yuki's Offer (Again):

Yuki explained that he had already told Max that he was from another universe, Max was sure that Yuki had never told him. Moving onto another topic, Yuki asked Max if he would like to stay at his for the night in a jokey way.
"Well, I might only just forgive you enough." Max said, trying to keep the joke alive. "I reckon the Team Magma grunts won't bother us for a while as they just got beaten down." Max smiled as he awaited Yuki's response. Eevee stroked his head against Yuki's ankle.

Years
After a few minutes standing in the morning air, hearing nothing over the roar of the waterfall Seth turned back into the mouth of the cave, and pressed the button to close the door again, behind him. Upon entering the opening of his cave, he seen Loryn up and awake with Shieldon on her lap. "Something happened to the building we past by...Don't worry though, nothing can get in this cave." Seth reassured her standing a couple meters away, soaked by the waterfall, his boots were drenched as well, but still would be able to opporate. He wasn't sure on the Shieldon's temperment. He figured it'd be protective the same as her Arcanine so he decided to keep a reletive distance away.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn sighed in relief as Seth entered the cave once again. Apparently something had happened in the buildings they had passed by on their way here, but nothing could get into the cave. Loryn felt slightly reassured, but there were still traces of panic in her eyes. What if the cave collapses? Her heart pounded, but she quickly shook the thought away. She didn't need to freak herself out any more. "Are you going to go check it out?" Loryn asked hesitantly, eyeing Seth. She didn't really want him to leave, as she felt more safe with him around, but it's not like she would admit it. Shieldon looked from his trainer to the guy named 'Seth' curiously, but made no attempt to get up. It seemed Loryn was comfortable with Seth, so Shieldon decided that he was too.

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 17: Sleep:

Max and Yuki strolled up to the latter's house, with Eevee on Max's shoulder. When they reached the front door, Yuki pulled out a key, put it the lock, turned it and… 'Ker-Chunk!' the door opened and Yuki walked in, turning the light on as he did so. Max and Yuki didn't talk much for the rest of the night. Yuki showed Max to his room and said 'goodnight' before leaving and going to his own room. Max left Eevee in his room as he went into the bathroom, changed into a clean pair of pyjamas and returned to the room. He gave a little Pokémon food to Eevee and returned to the bathroom again to brush his teeth, without Eevee once again. He splashed some water on his face before returning to the room. Max slipped under the covers and turned off the bedside light. He held Eevee in his arms as the small fox-like Pokémon drifted off to sleep. Max lay awake and thought about the contents of the day he had just experienced:

Team Magma, hiding out in a volcano, controlling Heatran, met Eevee, Loryn and Seth, learnt of a trainer called Ikuro and found Yuki once again.

Wow, that mental list Max had made of the main events of the day made him smile, a very good day for his career and personal life. But Max remembered one thing that he had not added to his list, he had won a round in the tournament. The thought of battling against one of his newfound 'friends' made him cringe, but then Max thought to himself: 'If it comes to that, so be it, it's just one tournament. Right?' As he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:
Years
Looking back down the corridor, Seth shoke his head, before looking back at Loryn. "I don't know, it doesn't really concern me." He stated darkly, but then lit his eyes up. "However, there might be somebody hurt there, and the closest town is miles away..." Seth felt conflicted as he looked over Loryn's expression. The way she spoke was obvious that she'd rather him stay. He turned towards the passway again. "Will you be alright?" He questioned, knowing that physically she'd be protected from any harm, but still he didn't feel comfortable just leaving her here alone. Her Shieldon looked him over but didn't do anything beyond that. No intimidating growl no look of disapproval, Seth figured the Pokemon was fine with his presence.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn gazed at Seth's conflicted expression, then stood up suddenly with Shieldon in her arms. "I'm coming with you," she said shortly, implying that she was going to be stubborn on what she was choosing to do and he shouldn't argue. Shieldon gazed up at his trainer questioningly before leaping out of her arms and narrowing his eyes at Seth as if to mimic Loryn's expression.

Loryn walked past Seth, Shieldon trailing behind her, and made her way down the corridor to the enterance. She glanced back at Seth, prompting him to open the door that led out to the waterfall. She was curious to know what was going on, and didn't exactly want to be left behind without Seth. So, naturally, she decided to come with.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The Absol doesn't look in any way friendly. Its eyes were glowing in anger or.... maybe pain. I didn't bother getting my pokemon out as they were all tired. Only Eevee was the only pokemon who was still healthy, but I didn't risk bringing her out. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't run, I couldn't ignore it. There was only one thing I could do.

Seth, you don't know how much I owe you at the moment. I think.

I took the same stance that Seth had taken when he went up against the Aggron earlier that night. I couldn't yell like he could, but I could fight still.

Absol!! Absol cried as it used a sword dance. The sword dance was darker than a normal sword dance.

Absol's were suppose to be fairly friendly. They came out and showed itself to humans when a disaster was going to occur. However, this Absol seemed evil.

"Your a shadow pokemon aren't you?" I say as if the Absol could understand me. Though it was fairly possible. Absol is one of the longest living pokemon in the world.

The Absol charged at me with a Zen Headbutt and I was thrown across its back. When it made contact with me it did however slow down. I could feel the pain and evil that was within. I knew the same feeling when I found out my sister went missing. I didn't have control of myself and I ended up destroying a building with my pokemon. The only thing that stopped me was when Blaziken Double Kicked my ass. I fell on my other arm and it sent a shock wave through my body. I could feel the pain in my arm. I yelled in pain and didn't know what to do. Then it hit me. A new power seemed to flow in my body and some of my previous lost strength came back. I got to my feet slowly with only one arm again.

"ABSOL! Stop this!" I yell, bracketing myself.

Abbbbbsssool! Absol used another sword dance and was charging for a punishment attack.

He charged at me, but this time I held my ground and locked on to his neck. "Stop this Absol! I know the pain your feeling! The excruciating pain that you feel! I too had the same pain!" I yelled

Absol flinched, but tried to throw me off. I didn't let up.

"Enough Absol! You no longer have to feel the pain! I will help you myself!" I yell trowing my broken arm to where its heart was and put preassure on it.

ABBBSSSOOOL! Absol cried.

I put all my thoughts into my hand. All my power I had left. "FIGHT IT ABSOL!" I yelled. Absol's eyes closed, but then reopened.

Ab Absol? Absol looked around confused and then looked at me.

I was gasping for breath and fell to my knees with a smile. "Haha, it... worked..." I fell to the ground, but was caught by Absol.

I opened my eyes.... what I seen made me sick...

Years
Seth opened his mouth to state his disapprovals, and reached out to her with a hand as she passed by towards the exit, but didn't actually touch her. 'Soft?' Seth pondered as a smile came across his face. 'As if.' He laughed alittle to himself, but followed her quickly with a much more sturn expression. She took a look at him and signaled him to open the door. Which he did quickly stepping through the waterfall again he quickly shook himself off, though it didn't dry him much it only sent waves of pain through his body so he instantly stopped.

Reforming his bike with an electric hum, he kept his face steeled, not joking around this time for her to mount herself behind him. He looked through the thick trees again towards the destination. It wasn't like him to care, but it was close to his hide-out to draw curiosity. He truthfully didn't care that there might be injured strangers, but kept that to himself.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn smirked slightly as Seth didn't argue and opened the door at her command. She jumped throught the waterfall quickly with a shiver, Shieldon hopping along carefully behind her. The Pokemon shook himself off in a dog-like way, and looked up at his trainer with curious eyes. Loryn glanced at Seth as the hover-bike formed from his boot, noting his serious expression. Sighing quietly, she turned back to her Pokemon. "Sorry Shieldon," she gave him a half smile, and the Pokemon nodded as if to say: It's okay.

Loryn quickly returned Shieldon to his pokeball, then walked back over to Seth. She kept her eyes down and her expression blank as she took her position behind him. Seth's actually acting serious for once. It's really not like him...hm. Loryn thought, frowning slightly. She knew not to press the subject however, and kept her mouth shut.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I was above the world as it burned. I could hear people scream and cry. I could here explosions and soldiers yelling. Guns and pokemon blasted shots at one another not caring who they hit.

"Wh-what is this?" I say not knowing someone was listening.

"This is the future." A deep voice came from behind me.

I turned and Absol was there. "You can talk?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Yes and no. I can only talk because this is a vision of what is to come. I can not actually talk in the waking world." Absol said walking up beside me.

"This is the future? How can it become this bad?" I ask again in shock. Still looking down at the burning world.

"I do not know. I just know that you are a piece of the puzzle Iruko. Along with your friends." Absol says.

I flinch as we draw closer to the flames, thinking I am going to be burned alive. However, the flames do not make contact. It is after all just a vision.

"Absol... how can you see this? And how can it be prevented?" I ask, looking down at the white and black pokemon.

"I am an Absol. I can sense things like this. I honestly don't know if it can be prevented or not." He says shaking his head.

"What will happen to my friends? To my family? To my sister?" I ask.

We rush into a building running through flames, people and walls alike. I see myself, my sister, and all my friends laughing. We seem to be oblivious to what is going on outside.

"You all are the ones who caused this." Absol says sternly.

I gasp, "Wh-What!?"

"You were all controlled by that man over there in the black suite. You were one of the last to become controlled. But you finally fell." Absol said glaring at a man in black.

It was the scientist from earlier in the day. He was laughing. He was the corrupt demon.

We then returned to a vision of the Earth. We looked down on it from space.

"This world is my world to. Since you saved me from my closed heart, I will join you in this battle. I will help you find you sister. And we will take down this demon that threatens our world. Together we cannot be stopped. However if we are divided. We will certainly fall." Absol says looking up at me with his piercing red eyes.

"So what do we do now?" I ask looking down into Absol's eyes.

"Right now you need to rest. I am taking you to a village known as Agate Village. There we can get you healed up before tomorrow." Absol says.

"Ok. Thank you Absol. I look forward to having you on my team." I said as the vision started to fade.

"It is my pleasure. Just don't make me regret my choice human." Absol said before he completely disappeared.

Years
The two sped off downt he dirt path back towards the clearing that lead to the buildings. Seth lowered his goggles and zoomed in with them once the blaze could be clearly seen, however the buildings could not, they were gone. 'Wait. What?!' Seth questioned turning the bike to fly towards the inferno. Once there he noted that there was only a massive crator where the buildings once stood. Using the binocular setting on his goggles again he looked around, there was no sign of anyone, or anything...just a huge hole. "What the hell could've done this?" He thought outloud, instantly blaming a Pokemon, being that as far as he knew the buildings were always empty.

He stayed on the hover-bike while looking back at Loryn, "See anything?" He questioned, normally, meaning harshly. The heat of the dwindling flames licked at his bare skin, but was welcomed, as to assist with the cold that the waterfall had provided.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn stared wide eyed at the destruction the explosion had caused. She glanced at Seth, her mind thinking the same thing as his outburst. Was it a human? A Pokemon? Perhaps some other force? she shivered as she thought of the last option. Of course there wasn't any other 'forces' in Orre...Was there? Her frown deepened as she couldn't seem to shake the thought. Instead, she returned her attention to the fiery scene before them.

Seth looked back at Loryn, but she didn't meet his gaze as she continued staring over his shoulder at the dwindlng inferno. He asked somewhat rudely if she saw anything. "Nothing besides the fire," she replied, her tone mimicing his. She gazed intently into the flames as if they held the answer, but of course she saw nothing within them besides the smouldering rubbish that once was a building.

Years
Seth sighed as there was no explaination or clues as to what happend. He still looked at Loryn though. "Well, seems like we're not gunna be finding much out here..." He slowly trailed off. He thought a moment on what their next move should be. "Are you still tired?" He asked in a more relaxed tone, figuring the answer wouldn't be needed. "There's a very hospitable small place that's not too far away, called Agate Village. They have a really nice Inn that we could stay at. It's as peaceful as it gets here in Orre." He suggested looking out to the East the direction of Pyrite Town. "Or...we could just head on back to Pyrite, and try to get some rest there." He added with a huff, knowing how long of a drive it was. "You maybe able to get some sleep on the way there, too."

Last edited:
Back