• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Before I forget I wanted to tell you I will be making another thread on tuesday since I closed my old one. I have been doing some heavy breeding on my soul silver game and came up with some pokemon that have some pretty great stats and I.V.'s. You take care and if I do not see you online this week have a very merry christmas. :) :) :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I don't have any egg moved, and do have a shiny, but I do not trade my shinys, if you want something specific I do breed to your likings, you just need to provide the parents!! :)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Rnc Ill add all your friendcodes now and ill be in the wifi room from 7-8pm eastern time.My friendcode is in my signature.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You can give me the electivire and I will try, what egg moves are you looking to get??

Rnc Ill add all your friendcodes now and ill be in the wifi room from 7-8pm eastern time.My friendcode is in my signature.

Sorry I missed this, I'll be in there tomorrow for you, what time zone are you in??

Last edited:

Starshine ~

lalala
Years
Hello RNC,
I am pleased to inform you that I have, in my possession, pokemon that you are seeking for your event collection.

I am more than happy to trade them to you for some of your own events to add to my growing collection.

All of these events have been legit checked at Secure.
(Took me hours to figure out what I had that you didn't, and vice versa D: )

I have,
Spoiler:

I'm interested in, from you;
Spoiler:

Thank you for taking the time to look through these lists. I know it is quite an extensive compilation, but I assure you it will be beneficial for both of us if we trade.

As stated, this is an extensive list and thus it would be in both of our best interests if we could trade by file. We do not have to trade via file if it isn't possible, but it is preferred, seeing as there are about 50 pokemon on both sides, and thus would take many hours.
Thank you for your consideration, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best of wishes!

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey ~RNC~
It was brought to my attention the Celebi I have is a hack :(
I was wondering if you might have a spare one lying around?

Also my dex is getting closer to being complete, so if there are any other pokes you need for your Egg Move dex, I can do more trades with that for data. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello RNC,
I am pleased to inform you that I have, in my possession, pokemon that you are seeking for your event collection.

I am more than happy to trade them to you for some of your own events to add to my growing collection.

All of these events have been legit checked at Secure.
(Took me hours to figure out what I had that you didn't, and vice versa D: )

I have,
Spoiler:

I'm interested in, from you;
Spoiler:

Thank you for taking the time to look through these lists. I know it is quite an extensive compilation, but I assure you it will be beneficial for both of us if we trade.

As stated, this is an extensive list and thus it would be in both of our best interests if we could trade by file. We do not have to trade via file if it isn't possible, but it is preferred, seeing as there are about 50 pokemon on both sides, and thus would take many hours.
Thank you for your consideration, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best of wishes!
I would like to do this trade with you, what time zone are you in, so we can set up a time please!!
Hey ~RNC~
It was brought to my attention the Celebi I have is a hack :(
I was wondering if you might have a spare one lying around?

Also my dex is getting closer to being complete, so if there are any other pokes you need for your Egg Move dex, I can do more trades with that for data. :)
Yes I havew a celebi that I can give you, just post back and we can trade!! :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
For this:

Shiny Mewtwo lv100 Serious Checked
HP 357
Atk. 280
Def. 197
Sp. Atk. 344
Sp. Def. 240
Spd. 311

Go to my shop and choice someting plz

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
Hi RNC, do you remember the 2 pokemon you traded me that were hacked? Could I choose 2 other pokemon as replacements?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
For this:

Shiny Mewtwo lv100 Serious Checked
HP 357
Atk. 280
Def. 197
Sp. Atk. 344
Sp. Def. 240
Spd. 311

Go to my shop and choice someting plz
Sorry, I don't check others threads, you need to offer some thing!!
Hi RNC, do you remember the 2 pokemon you traded me that were hacked? Could I choose 2 other pokemon as replacements?
Which 2 was it please??

Starshine ~

lalala
Years
Ok, and I could file trade, but I would have to put them on file first!!
When do you want to trade??

As soon as possible. Are you available now? xD

And no worries, I've put my pokemon on my game now =P All 50, haha. It would be faster overall, but if you don't have them currently on file, it's alright, no biggie x)

I take it I add these two FCs?

1ST Pearl FC: 1419 7078 5873 (events trading fc)
2nd Pearl FC: 0904 7083 7309 (other event trading fc)

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
Ok then thanks. Can I get Shiny Shaymin (OT RNC4EVR, UT sassy nature) I don't think this is on your thread, but I got one from Tasche, but somehow lost it ;_;

Can I also get VGC09 Milotic lv50 Timid ID 05099 *shiny* Capable of taking hits (misc. pokemon europe events)

Back