• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Thebiggamer: About 20 is when you should start to be careful.. My earliest shiny was 29 but still, you can get one pretty early if you keep resetting.

go swampert: Voltorb is a swarm.. Hmm, how about Shinx, Starly, Roselia, Ponyta?? Swarms are pretty easy most of the time.

Brawl: Good luck on Elekid.

On number umm 33 with Shinx. SU keeps distracting me. D: Btw, this club needs an update or an active co-owner.. T_T

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
hm i think I could get about 25 if I'm lucky and very careful, then I'd have to mass reset the radar. I always end up getting some little poke breaking it even if it's the farthest away and nowheres near the edge

Oh yeah just read the part of your post your updated club, I'd been thinking that to because I've been here 2 weeks and haven't been confirmed or denied yet. Even if we just start a new thread would probly help. I'd also bee nthinking about waiting if the coowners get on to see if it's cool we make this group a myspace group to

Last edited:
Years
Thebiggamer; said:
I'm thinking I'll try chaining buizel again or maybe nincada

note: what is a good chain lenth to begin reseting for shinies? i heard 40 but i barely crack 10 before it breaks

At a chain of 40 you have the highest amount of chance to find a shiny, with a 1/200 chance IIRC. Any higher and the odds are the same. 10 is a bad number but all of my chained shinies appear before then, which I find hard to believe. But try to make it to 40 with practice, I personally have never reached 40 and my highest chain is Corsola at 36. <_< It took me 2 hours to get to that number, imagine how frustrated I was for it to randomly end.

go swampert; said:
what Pokemon look really cool as shiny which isn't a swarm?

Spiritomb, Charizard, Moltres or Bastiodon? Those were the ones that just popped from the top of my head.

Anyways, I just woke up so time for a whole day of hunting. >D

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
that'd be cool ,a myspace group a little sad but still cool, im gonna try to get shiny pikachu, electivire or magmortar from pbr wish me luck.how many soft reset do u think it will take?oh and thebiggamer ive been w8 about 1 -2 and a half months maybe even more so dont worry about it they'll come.........(one day)(wink..wink..nudge...nudge)this goes to any1 else w8 to be admitted.i think a myspace group is cool if more frequent co-owners/owner/s are on and keep track of whos in and whos not.like me....lol only kidding only a sugestion.l8r and good luck hunting.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Thebiggamer: About 20 is when you should start to be careful.. My earliest shiny was 29 but still, you can get one pretty early if you keep resetting.

go swampert: Voltorb is a swarm.. Hmm, how about Shinx, Starly, Roselia, Ponyta?? Swarms are pretty easy most of the time.

Brawl: Good luck on Elekid.

On number umm 33 with Shinx. SU keeps distracting me. D: Btw, this club needs an update or an active co-owner.. T_T

I agree. And maybe you could be the active co-owner. Since you always seem to post here.

btw how do you catch pokemon while fishing? I might want to catch a shiny Corphish now ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
i went and checked it out, making a myspace group is really easy you just need to have an account older than 1 week, I would do it but my main acsess to the internet is at school and my uncles. School has it blocked and my uncle(where im at now) lives an hours drive away from my house so i couldnt be on often and we'd probly prefer it to be a private group

wow this is a first for me, one of my pokemons moves ran out of pp while chaining! awesome

ugh i had a chain of 28 only for it to be broken by a weepingbell

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
weepingbell i thought of chaining one but then i really p'd me off in battle and makes me sick so i raised executor and tangrowth.
i cant find my ds and it almost christmas eve noooooo.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I agree. And maybe you could be the active co-owner. Since you always seem to post here.

btw how do you catch pokemon while fishing? I might want to catch a shiny Corphish now ^_^

You throw your Super Rod in the water in Petalburg and fish and fish and fish until Corphish is shiny :P Then weaken/sleep/poison/w.e and then throw a ball at it. Kapoof :D Capture!

Still going strong with Porygon. Probably put about 2 to 2 and a half hours in Soft Resetting (total). Going to go do some more! Cya and good luck!

TwilightBlade

Years
Just got a female shiny Shinx on 41.. ^_^ And too lazy to comment on the other stuff. Dunno about myspace group (I hate that site) and co-owner (I'm sorta busy with mod stuff).

WTF it broke with no silent patch message either shajdksnfckdfedrvrefvfdvgfr so weird.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
It's okay Twilight! At least you got a nice shiny :D Grats!

Still looking for that little Porygonner!

Years
Yay, a Shinx. Congrats TwilightBlade! ^_^

For some reason I want to hatch for a Shiny Phione, just because it's the 'child' of Manaphy. But I swear hatching takes much longer on D/P than it did in R/S/E, I haven't played R/S/E in a while so I dunno. What do you all think? o.o

Matty101: Shiny Porygon is simply awesome, so don't give up on your quest for the ~blue~.^.^

TwilightBlade

Years
Lol I know; I'm still happy I got a shiny.. Thanks you two. ^^

Firebird: I personally wouldn't waste my time for a shiny Phione and I think hatching in the 3rd gen was faster.. So that's why I breed in Emerald a lot. Which reminds me, Cyndaquil lol ahh. I think I'll stick to Articuno for the winter break.

Good luck to everyone. And here's a cruddy battle and summary pic.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
gratz on the shiny, I like the myspace because I can acsess it on my cell phone and my school could find out about and block this site at anytime so I have to be cautious about the librarians watching me, btw that chain of oddish I had broke right after I posted it

oh yeah where do you guys get the sprites for the shinies to put in your sigs as what your looking for and what you got?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
aight thanks. fillerfiller

my sig is 40x better with the sprites thanks again

Last edited:
Back