• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Café Rouge | Kalos Adventures | OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
I'm so sorry. I think I may have to withdraw my reserve for now. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to take on another RP with the ones I'm currently in and one I've been planning for a while.

I wish everyone all the best and many, many posts for Cafe Rouge! <3

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Here's what I have so far.

Character

Name: Nathan Jolinax
Task Force: B (changed my mind)
Badges gathered: 5; Rumble, Plant, Fairy, Psychic, Volt
Appearance: (undone)
History: (undone)

Pokémon 1

Species: Absol
Nickname: Soul
Estimated Level: 52
Moves: Night Slash, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch
History: (undone)

Pokémon 2

Species: Garchomp
Nickname: Gregory
Estimated Level: 50
Moves: Fire Fang, Sandstorm, Draco Meteor

I'll finish the slots marked with (undone) tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm so sorry. I think I may have to withdraw my reserve for now. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to take on another RP with the ones I'm currently in and one I've been planning for a while.

I wish everyone all the best and many, many posts for Cafe Rouge! <3

We will mourn your absense and sacrifice goats til your return to us.

Well, the IC is written so just gonna wait a few days :).

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Aw shucks, guys. I'm afraid I'll have to drop my SU. I really can't think of something to do with my application at the moment, and I'm positive there are others who have something really good. Sorry about that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The IC thread is now up.

You may begin posting, any questions, etc. go here! Please don't rush this event as we are waiting to see if more people join :) I would recommend RPing 'in the day of <character>' just to get used to them.

Years
I'm really confused at what to do now in all honesty. It would make more sense to me to not have RPing the message mandatory and to start on the day of the lab meeting (because right now I get the impression they are different days), but you're the boss.

I'll work something out as soon as I can. :

Edit: Sorry if that comes across as rude, it isn't intended to in any way.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm really confused at what to do now in all honesty. It would make more sense to me to not have RPing the message mandatory and to start on the day of the lab meeting (because right now I get the impression they are different days), but you're the boss.

I'll work something out as soon as I can. :

Edit: Sorry if that comes across as rude, it isn't intended to in any way.

Er I'm pretty sure I say in the post that the holocast message is at 10am and the meeting is at 6:30pm that day?

><

You don't need to copy/paste it, but you need to react. Have some kind of opinion.

Years
Oh God! Sorry Magic Fox!!!

I dunno what is wrong with me today but my brain is not functioning at full capacity. I shall be sure to read things a good million times before commenting from now on.

*hides face in shame.

Years
:D Been looking forwards to this, I'll probably have a post up from receiving the message till just before going to meet the professor tonight or tomorrow.

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
I posted in the IC. I hope everything is alright with the post. I figured I'd save arriving at the meeting for the next post, unless you'd prefer I just add that in with this one?

Also, and I hope you don't mind for the time being that I used the same CSS as the posts at the top. I'm currently learning how to do CSS for myself to give it a metallic background or something along those lines. This is only temporary, but if it causes any problems in the meantime, I'll gladly take it off.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I actually think using the CSS at the top saves you time makes it look uniform. Which I like.

I posted, but I've been extremely tempted to write in second person a few times during the post [especially since it uses "you" in the original post], so if there's any errors in verbs and the like, it's because of that.

Years
Are there any spaces available? I know I'm a little late but I am trying to get into my first rp on here :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Are there any spaces available? I know I'm a little late but I am trying to get into my first rp on here :)

Yep there are still spaces! :)

Some people have posted, some have not :< get some introductions down people and then we'll be ready to move on sometime soon.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Whoops! I may or may not have totally forgot to post last night. I will definitely have a post up tonight for sure. xD

*EDIT*: Okay post is up, sorry for the delay folks!

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Not too late to join Mick. I'd say go ahead and throw up an SU, but if you'd like the all clear from Fox then by all means wait for him. :)

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Name: Tsu Akihisa
Task Force: B
Badges gathered: 1 in the Kalos region the Bug badge and 4 from a previous journey through Johto the Zephyr badge, Hive badge, Plain badge, Fog badge (More details about the Johto journey at the History)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Pokémon

Species: Noctowl
Estimated level: 40-50
Moves: Air slash, Reflect, Shadow ball

Species: Meowstic-M
Estimated level: 30-40
Moves: Dig, Sucker punch, Return
History: