• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme Solos: Community's Choice

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Update #1 on SoulSilver

• Started the game
  • Starting stuff
  • Caught a Hoothoot and an Onix on Pearl
  • Traded Hoothoot for I. Wiggler the Onix
  • I. Wiggler = Iron Wiggler
  • Dealt with some problems with I. Wiggler failing to listen to me in Sprout Tower and Violet City gym.
  • Owned Falkner
  • Got through Union Cave
  • Cleared out the Slowpoke Well of Team Rocket
  • Easily beat Bugsy with slight problems with I. Wiggler using moves I didn't want it to use.
Team Zero

95.png

I. Wiggler (Onix) Lv. 22 @ Nothing
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Sandstorm, Rock Tomb, Bind, Rock Throw

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
If we don't get any rules or causes soon I'm dropping out of the challenge, or we just start from the beginning.

Name: Snableye
Game: HEARTGOLD (switched game cause I'm doing a Gengar solo in platinum)
Able to hack.
Would prefer an evolved Pokemon that is not poison because I'm doing a ultimate poison monotype run.
Solo run.

So, gimme a Pokemon, a rule, and 2 clauses. Please.

Last edited:

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
Years
you get poliwag/whirl/wrath
poliwag does not like frogs so he must not evolve into politoad
and he must keep a Normal type move until the acquisition of surf in which he must keep
once poliwag learns surf he must get his best friend; a mantine who youmust keep in your party, buthis friend has no purpose

there. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on a completely unrelated note i am dreading Giovanni's gym (ground gym, and last one)

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
Drowzee/hypno likes being around little kids (...) so you always need to have at least 3 Pokemon lv 5 or lower as soon as you get pokeballs.
If one of these Pokemon would die or get over lv 5 hypno gets angry and and tosses all your health items.

Is that ok?

you get poliwag/whirl/wrath
poliwag does not like frogs so he must not evolve into politoad
and he must keep a Normal type move until the acquisition of surf in which he must keep
once poliwag learns surf he must get his best friend; a mantine who youmust keep in your party, buthis friend has no purpose

there. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on a completely unrelated note i am dreading Giovanni's gym (ground gym, and last one)
Just a question, can I keep the normal move and not teach him surf?

Last edited:

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
I assume everyone has clauses and stuff >.<

This looks cool, and will give me something to do while i wait for my new AR (damn 3DS not allowing me to use my current one lmao!)

Okay,

In game name: Zagan

I will be playing Pokemon Pearl and I cant hack atm :( Would like the clauses/rules as well to make things more interesting

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
U get budew! Evolve it if you want, now the next person can give you rules and clauses.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Small update, did all the start stuff (started with chimchar) now at jubalife city and caught a budew in route 204, will wait for clauses :)

The Sceptile King

Years
clauses for you are:
1) that budew must have a poison type move if it wishes to evolve into roselia
2)and if it evolves into a roserade it will want a family so you must breed at least one pokemon with roserade if you choose to use it before the game ends

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also a quick update

i was playing through the challenge today when my computer decided to restart like it always does in the middle of a game session so i am still right after the nugget bridge

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Cool, ty :) ill make a note of those then :D

HM slaves are ok right as long as they are not in trainer battles?

lol, that first one will certainly make things interesting :P

Last edited:

The Sceptile King

Years
Drowzee/hypno likes being around little kids (...) so you always need to have at least 3 Pokemon lv 5 or lower as soon as you get pokeballs.
If one of these Pokemon would die or get over lv 5 hypno gets angry and and tosses all your health items.

Is that ok?

Just a question, can I keep the normal move and not teach him surf?

sorry for getting to you late but yes you can

May as well wait for some clauses now. I know I'm late to reply, but whatever. :/

i noticed that youdid not have a pokemon so i will give you dunsparce

your clauses are

1) Dunsparce lovves to use his tail so he must always have a move using his tail

2) Dunsparce is againts slavery so you may only have one HM Slave in your party at one time

Last edited:
Years

That's fine. I'll start soon.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Update #2 on SoulSilver

• Got through Ilex Forest
  • Destroyed Whitney in Goldenrod Gym.
  • Taught Dig to I. Wigglet in National Park as soon as I got it.
  • Beat Shadow in Burned Tower.
Short update since I'm now dealing with even more issues with I. Wiggler failing to listen to me.

Team Zero

95.png

I. Wiggler (Onix) Lv. 31 @ Quick Claw
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Rock Head​

Moves: Slam, Rock Tomb, Bind, Dig

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
I'm in :] I'll play Leaf Green, solo - hacking is okay - no trading. Please no Magikarp or Psyduck.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
I'm in :] I'll play Leaf Green, solo - hacking is okay - no trading. Please no Magikarp or Psyduck.

You can only have normal type hm slaves.
When you reach celadon city, porygon wants to have a friend, so you have to buy another porygon from the game corner.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Dear lord. Should be a rule that family can't choose annoying pokemon for you XD lolol

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
small update

• Budew got to level 13, I used the TM Hidden Power - turns out she uses the flying type HP. She also learned mega drain
  • got to the cave just east of jubilife
  • at this point the battery died :(

So my team is:

Budew (no nickname) Female level 13
Mega Drain, Hidden Power, Stun Spore, Growth

Chimchar (no nickname) Female level 11
Ember, Scratch, Leer, taunt

Back