• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Interviews!

Youtube Channel to were the videos are uploaded:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ruj1qVbyu4i0-aUU60MAw

If you want to do a written interview that is fine!
Must follow the 10 minimal question , and must have a transcript of the conversation.
After that just post it in the thread "Were you applied"
1*Maybe after that someone can make a video with the project showing in the background

How to Apply:
1: Creator of a project can ask someone to interview their Project or be asked to get interviewed
2: Interviewer must leave a comment on this thread of the Project they are interviewing
3: 2* Those who don't want to do "Project/Game" interviews can do an "Other" interview but must follow the same rules

Here is how it's going to work :
1: Each week 1 Project will be uploaded to a Youtube Channel
2: Each Video must include an Interview with the Creator
3: Each Video must include 5-10mins of Project
4: Interviews must have a minimum of 10 Questions to ask the Creator

Process of Procedures:
1: Interviewer has the choice to do an interview on any Project they with but can't be their own.
2: Creator of a project that was picked has the right to refuse the interview
3: The Creator of a project you interviewed must interview someone's project as well (can't be their own)

How to Proceed:
1: Videos of the interview should be uploaded to a website for download or uploaded to the channel
2: When uploaded please leave a link in the comment section(were you applied) to the video !
3: Comment must also contain link to the Project you interviewed

1*only if someone wants to do it
2*other interviews can be tips/news/extra

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
This is far too much of a pain. Who wants to make videos about all this?

The original idea was that A interviews B, then B interviews C, then C interviews D, and so on. Each person would take both roles, and I suppose it'd be up to them to choose their interviewee when it's their turn to ask questions. As for the format, a simple transcript of a chat or PMs would be just fine; there's no need for videos or links, and there's certainly no need for the stipulation about it being a place to advertise your game (I for one don't have a game to advertise, does that mean I can't be interviewed?). While the interviewer and interviewee can choose their own interview format, it's just daft to force a particular one upon them, particularly a format which requires a significant amount of effort to produce. An interview and its transcript can be done in half an hour, which is convenient.

I suggest that this thread should be remade. Remove the silly rules about videos, remove the references to "the game creator" when you mean "the interviewee", and make the original rules (the chain interview) more clear. Keep it simple and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back