• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Impossible to ask one of you guys (staff) to give me a certain stalker's IP address so I can take up this issue with the irl law and possibly put an end to his stalking/harassing.

OK, time to make yet another character on LiveJournal!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Said person is banned, and has been banned for several months now, Shawn.

idk if I can disclose something like that. I'll see when I'm not busy, but I will agree that asking for information like that should possibly be PMd. :x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's understandable if you can't XD; Any sort of information would help, but if it can't be given then that's all right. I mean it's not like I'm working for the government (yet) and can get a warrant or something to get the information I need o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's not here that he's stalking, and it's not me he's stalking. He knows where my irl friend lives, what school she goes to, her phone number (though her phone is dead so that doesn't help much)... He's so super-obsessed with her I don't even.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I said I'd stop talking about it, but I didn't. It really isn't right to get other people involved, even if some of them somewhat knew my friend ^^; I just really don't want her to get hurt, ya know?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Just had a lot of errands today.
Noooo breaks. @____@

Weeeeeeeeeel, YOU KNOW WHAT SHOULD OF HAPPENED!

I SHOULD ALMOST GOT GOT 6 TIMES TODAY -- FIRST, A NINJA ATTACKED~!
THEN...

AN EVIL POTS AN PANS ROBOT~~!

Well, I thought about what happens to my remains, but then -- OOOH NO~!

*Dinosaur comes along* @____@

That would be so. hilarious in the end... <33
That and I just got it from family guy. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sorry, I didn't know ;;

This thread needs more funny pics!

Haha-LOL.jpg

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I still don't understand what's up with the Gif trend. Though I must admit, they're less annoying than picture emoticons. And that's saying something.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
12. I like .gifs, they're fun. I've been compiling Barrowman ones. <3

@Tara I know and I can't think of how to use it as a reaction. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back