• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
Years
Luster Forest is overseen by a special Fairy Type Pokemon. The legend states that it illuminates the forest (it will always be daytime there) in order to protect it. However, the legendary beast Suicune has recently stopped roaming Taejo and settled down... bringing along its mist into the forest.

Yeah, I did that on purpose to give off a "wet-misty" feeling from Suicune.

Now I understand why there are bubbles in the forest

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
I defeated d 3rd gym leader by using flute n ol.........then i returned to ignite heights....it is mentioned in FAQs that we shud go to desert but whr is desert ??/ how to get into?? do we need rock smash?? or it is d end of beta??

Years
I defeated d 3rd gym leader by using flute n ol.........then i returned to ignite heights....it is mentioned in FAQs that we shud go to desert but whr is desert ??/ how to get into?? do we need rock smash?? or it is d end of beta??

The desert is in route 56, which is south of Ignite Heights.

You'll need Smash, but you can only obtain it after you've beaten the Ignite Heights Gym Leader. After that, talk to a certain guy in the town and he will give you Smash HM. After that you can go to the desert.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
The desert is in route 56, which is south of Ignite Heights.

You'll need Smash, but you can only obtain it after you've beaten the Ignite Heights Gym Leader. After that, talk to a certain guy in the town and he will give you Smash HM. After that you can go to the desert.

yaa thanks...but i believe gym isn't accessible as thr iz a sign board inside ..nd behind pkmn center old man sayz brock iz busy ...

Years
yaa thanks...but i believe gym isn't accessible as thr iz a sign board inside ..nd behind pkmn center old man sayz brock iz busy ...

The gym is accessible. It is the cave where the gym sign is just above it. It's a dark cave, and it should be noted that you can't use Radiance on it. The gym leader is in there, but you need to activate something to unlock the path to the gym

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
The gym is accessible. It is the cave where the gym sign is just above it. It's a dark cave, and it should be noted that you can't use Radiance on it. The gym leader is in there, but you need to activate something to unlock the path to the gym

ty ty....:D but who gives rock smash

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Here are two screenshots of Gravesend's cemetery area.
I'm still in the process of adding more shading to FireRed's Lavender Town enlarged graves, haha.
-----

The tombs look really really big.. could you.. reduce its size a little?
And it's still kinda pixilated don't you think? The outlines seems to be too thick..

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Lol. Didn't I just say that I am not done re-shading it?
They are going to stay big. But I will make then 2 pixels smaller.

The reason why they are big is because they hold entrances to mini underground tomb graves.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Lol. Didn't I just say that I am not done re-shading it?
They are going to stay big. But I will make then 2 pixels smaller.

The reason why they are big is because they hold entrances to mini underground tomb graves.

Oh.. hahaa.. well that's kinda.. weird? unique? or whatever word to describe that.. haha...

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
Dude, every time you post a screen it makes it harder and harder to wait, haha. Just constantly reminding me of how much I want to explore this entire region and find all of your surprises (which I'm fairly certain will be awesome).

Yet, strangely, it also makes it easier because I'm just even more confident that its going to be epic.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
something is kinda weird with those tomb caves.. hahaha.. maybe its the awkward bump at the top left side of the tomb.... or maybe its just me
I know what you mean. There's always room for improvements. However, the top left side is eroded rock material in order to show the tombstone's age.

Edit 2 - Now, this should be a better final representation.
-----

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Honestly, I don't like the looks of the tomb. It looks unnatural alongside with your tiles. It looks pixelated and I think you can make a new one. Not just an edited version of rescaled tomb.
This doesn't look as pixelated as before. I can make a new one completely from scratch, but it will take time.
I usually do my graphic edits a few moments I'm ready to release a beta. So, we'll see.
But this will suffice for now.
-----

-----
In my opinion, it doesn't look out of place. It actually fits in with the "cartoon-ish" graphic style of the game.

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
This doesn't look as pixelated as before. I can make a new one completely from scratch, but it will take time.
I usually do my graphic edits a few moments I'm ready to release a beta. So, we'll see.
But this will suffice for now.
-----

-----
In my opinion, it doesn't look out of place. It actually fits in with the "cartoon-ish" graphic style of the game.
Well, I think it Blends in with Graphics Perfectly, It looks better than Last one
:)

Back