• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest Lookin' Pokemon

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
I love Mawile... it's too cute :3. And I don't mind Jynx too, since it pokes fun to the ganguro girls which scared me to heck when I saw one in Japan (I was around 5).

I think Swampert is wierd and goofy lookin'.

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
Years
Iveechan said:
What's so ugly about Jynx? It's just a black *purple* thing with eyes and a lips. She can be a very strong Pokemon. How come this thread is asking for the weirdest Pokemon, then you go ahead and say OMFG, JYNX IS UGLY AND STOOPID!!!

Oh well. Weirdest Pokemon is definatel Shedinja. 1 hp, bug/ghost, more of a shell than an actual Pokemon, only appears if there's an extra slot on your team and Nincada evolves, and its wondergaurd ability. Everything about that Pokemon is weird.

I like Shedinja. I think it's a cool Pokemon.

I think the weirdest Pokemon would have to be Smeargle. I don't know why, I just think it's weird.

nutter

Identity.
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 14, 2005

Hi!

Despite my severe lack of Pok?mon knowledge, I must say I find Mareep (I think that's its name) quite amusing. I mean, the thought of a Japanese gentleman at his desk illustrating a cloud with legs is just... rawr o,o?

There is a hole in my trousers,
James

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Loudred. Whismur and Exploud are great, but Loudred looks like a hillbilly toad with gingivitis and down's syndrome. He's the reason I've never raised anything to Exploud -_-;

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Claydol freaks me out...

KuraCottum said:
I love feraligator (sp?) from the front but when you're fighting with it, it's just disturbing to see it's butt o_0

AND JYNX IS NOT RACIST! OR STUPID OR UGLY. Japan is a homogenious country so it was just a coincidence.
Yo! You are right!

--------------------------------------------
Who says that Jynx is stupid?
Have they ever officially stated her IQ?
Have they ever compared her IQ with others?

NO! So stop saying stuff without evidence!
No one apart from the creator knows her IQ!

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Loudred. Whismur and Exploud are great, but Loudred looks like a hillbilly toad with gingivitis and down's syndrome. He's the reason I've never raised anything to Exploud -_-;

i like the look of loudred lol

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Nosepass and Lileep/Cradily. I mean, Nosepass is just odd-looking. When I first saw it I thought that its nose was a beak, and then I was like, oh... it's a... nose?? O.o And as for Lileep/Cradily, they're just kinda strange and have too many tentacles/fringes/not sure what to call them sticking out their heads. I've never caught one. And although I like Tropius, the fruit hanging off of its chin is just weird. >_>

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Lileep and Cradlily have PETALS! they're prehistoric flowers -.-;

Tropius PWNS you :P

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2005
Cowrie said:
Heh, I think Swalot's a bit of a cutie, myself. ^_^

Hm...the pokemon I find to look the most weird would be Deoxys - the version found in ruby and sapphire, anyways. There's just something about the fact that it has only one hand, and then tentacles in place of another hand...eep. I don't mind the other versions of it as much, however...

Other pokemon I find to be somewhat weird (though not necessarily ugly, as that's a whole other topic for me) are Baltoy, Claydol, Nosepass, and Glalie, to name a few. The first three just because of their appearance (especially Claydol, which is slightly creepy to me), and Glailie because it looks like a head with armor on it...a definite candidate for oddness to me. :P

deoxy's doesn't have tentacles for an arm, it's DNA. Still, though, it is pretty weird

Back