• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
yeah wobbofet will be the most common pokemon but it'll also have many other pokemon.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I can't believe I missed the release.... Well anyway I'm downloading as we speak. I'll tell you how it is later.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
yeah the demo has been up since Sunday.

Here are some more screenshots!

capture284or7.png

capture285av4.png

capture286mi2.png

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
might i ask how you got custom message bar or something as the default? sorry..good game it looks though.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
yeah the demo has been up since Sunday.

Here are some more screenshots!

capture284or7.png

capture285av4.png

capture286mi2.png

Nice screenshot, Shinylugia! I'm here to report a small glitch that appears in the beginning of the game. In Oak's garden, when you check an overworld Fearow, it gives out a Spearow's cry, not Fearow's. I don't know whether you've noticed this but it's really funny when playing this game. Btw, I saw you haven't implement the ice sliding effect in Rising city and it could be done easily by setting the terrain tag as "12". Hope my feedback helps, have a good time!

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Do you man the text box:
capture237pk6.png

I just recolored the one included in the starter kit.
Look in the materialbase. It's frlgtextskin under windowskins.

HOF: Thanks for pointing out the bugs. I already now about the ice sliding. I keep making the terrain tag 12 but it works only for a limited time.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2008
Im new but im having a problem with the game....
im missing RGSS102E.dll and i dnt know how to find it. help

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2008
okay i downloaded the file and the game works. thank for the help i look forward to playing this and the finished version when ever it comes out

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I played your demo. First off, I would recommend you keep all of the music files that won't be used in the game in a separate folder, as it was hell to download. As for the game itself...

I thought it was really enjoyable. The music choices were very good. Most of the mapping was very well done. I did, however, feel that your word choice and grammar needed a lot of work. Some of the aspects of the game were lost in translation for me. I didn't understand how the elevator worked, although it was kinda cool, or anything about the tunnel. There are just little things here and there that bog it down. Otherwise, it was nice. I can see that you've done a lot of work.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks. I now i need to improve on my grammar (english wasn't my first language).
And i'll keep all the unused music in a seperate folder, but that'll still be a lot of music because of some outer regions already mapped.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
yea cause some of the maps arent connected to the game. such as cerulean. its a map in the game with its music connectd to it but yall wont be able to see it for a while.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Update!
New Town!

Introducing Cinderash town!
This is a small town at the base of a dormant volcano.

Screens!
capture288an9.png

capture289mx6.png

capture290fx1.png

capture291bd5.png

capture292ol2.png

capture293cl1.png

Please comment!

*Urgently looking for a scripter. Pm me if you can help!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
great update sl, it looks pretty old and really looks like it would be at the base of a valcano. (and your not the only one who needs a scripter lolz, i even placed it in my sig)anyways great update and graphics as always sl.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Pokehero22: That might because i'm using the Fallorbor town tiles.

sonic smash down: Yeah i need a scripter so i can get the device in the game finished before the next release.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Update!​

I've been working on some new layouts for the gym and
finally came up with a new layout!​

Screens!​

Old look:

capture199qd8.png

New Look!​

capture296gb1.png

capture297iw2.png

capture298hu3.png

Which style should I keep?

Years
I don't really know...
The old look is great really, the new one is also nice.
The old one's floor is way more better then the new one.
the new one's mirror's are better then the old ones.
So it's kinda hard to decide.
But I choose the old one. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back