• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
Years
Granted. You cuddle with the oh so innocent kitten, suddenly the kitten grows alarmingly fast. A quick glance outside reveals that the full moon is turning your adoring little kitten into a ferocious werecat, whos diamond hard claws rip your spine out and uses it as dentalfloss.

I wish to be Spider-Man.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
granted, but now there taking over the world

i wish to have a generation 20 pokemon game with whatever gaming system they will have by now both in perfect condition.

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
Years
Granted, but since I don't even know what the hell that is, I'm gonna write a long paragraph on how it kills you. Or not. It kills you, by ripping your teeth out and showing them down your throat.

I wish for money.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Granted. But it's foreign money.

I wish I could draw better.

Last edited:

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
Years
Granted with effort and determinationm inspiration and support from people who loves you. May I add, GO SPIOSAURUS, YOUR GONNA BE A GREAT ARTIST SOMEDAY!! =D

I wish for a real Gengar so I could get sleep when I wanted xD

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Granted! But it doesn't come with toasters or toast. XD

I wish for a sword made of sapphire, with a silver hilt. :D (Like that's even possible, but... well this IS a wishing thread. :D) also absurdly sharp.

Years
The sword transforms into an even uglier Babos which then glomps you and steals your soul and replaces it with it's and ruins your life then ends the world.

I wish for dogs to turn into zombie helicopters.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
The sword transforms into an even uglier Babos
Babos? AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!! O.O

... uh.. heheh. :) Back to your question... :)

Granted! but then the zombie helicopters saw you to death with their motor blades, and eat you. :paranoid:

I wish the Babos would go away... Somebody please kill it!!! o.O'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back