• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eternally20! (and 9)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
SO EVERYONE if you weren't aware yet, it is a glorious day. And it was also a glorious day on the 13th. Why is today so great? Our lovely Pokemon Anime mod EternallyAnna is now a grown up 20 year old! And just three days prior was her 9 year PCversary! Not only is she 20 years old, but she's spent nearly half of those years on PC. Wow, way to make her sound old. Maybe I should stop and just skip to the presents...

tumblr_inline_mpzzv0q7T81qz4rgp.gif

is this how you feel today lol

tumblr_mp6ntm61uE1r5pqdbo1_500.png

are these your favorites

oh and that varia suit and money in animal crossing was an early present wee hee hee!!​

SO ANNA. Have a fantastic birthday and stay here more years. I'm so proud of what all you've done for PA, before and during your mod career and I couldn't be happier to have you on staff. You're one of my best gals and I think we're spirit animals or something lmao (isn't that what that is?!) so ummm go on a date with Cilan now. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
So many sparkles.

Nearly half your life at PC must be a greater achievement! ;D

Happy Birthday Anna! I hope you enjoy no longer being a teenager :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
You joined when you were 11, Anna? Whatta rebel. ;D

Haha, getting serious, happy birthday! I imagine 20's kind of an important birthday, so make sure you have loads of fun and eat and stuff, mmkay? And also, congratulations on 9 years! Holy crap, you've been on for a long time LOL. Stay here for another 9? ;D

Years
Oh mi gosh happy birthday Anna! You are a great girl and I keep wanting to talk to you since you just interest me that much as a person. Have an amazing 20th birthday! <3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Lookatdatsexyveteranrighttere,fullofawesomenesswot!

I already wished you a happy birthday on your profile, but I'll do it here too! :)
You're amazing Anna, a great person and a great mod also! Happy birthday Anna :)

StayevenlongeronPCforus,okthx^^

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Anna yay
even though i'm already wished you one and still talking to you atm, happy birthday!

god you're old ;~;

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Happy birthday, Anna! You seem like a really great person, and a great mod.

I hope you'll stay at PC for a while longer, as you seem to be pretty irreplaceable :)

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Anna! Happy Birthday you Cilan loving gal!!! 9 years on PC wow, what commitment!

I hope you enjoy your wonderful day and keep being wonderful!~ :D

Your gifts:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Enjoy~! <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Happy birthday Anna ^-^ I know we don't get to talk much, but I hope that will change at some point xD
Oh and Happy PCversary ^-^

Spoiler:

Years
.yaaaay! Since you're my senior in ... everything, I have nothing really useful to say to you but happy birthday. I enjoy talking to you and here's a smile =).

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh my gosh!
tumblr_mao940rDHE1rv31gho1_500.gif

Happy birthday Anna!! Being 20 isn't so bad so enjoy it while you can. And happy late 9th year anniversary on PC as well! You're dedication to PA is amazing and I'm so glad they picked you as the mod there. You're a really cool girl and I hope your birthday is as nice as you are! Here's some more gifts. Cilan making you some nice birthday treats.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I am so so so late but happy birthday (and anniversary) Anna!

You are a great moderator who remains dedicated to Pokemon Anime, and I'm surprised you have been around for 9 years (as far as your original account goes) and I do hope you stick around for more. And remember, 20 is a big age cuz you're not in your teens anymore.

And here's some Cilan for you:

tumblr_mq0aist6bZ1sogo8so1_500.png

Have an awesome day gurl!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Happy Birthday, Anna!
So you're 20 now? Well, congrats, and I hope you'll enjoy more in PC than ever before!

And... here's my gift:
Spoiler:

Nakala Pri

Here, even Pansage has a crush on him too! xD
Cilan-Dent-pokemon-19613370-600-450.jpg

But he has a crush on YOU!!
ss312.png

Look, he is all gooey and like 'Oooooh, Anna... music to my ears, green tea to my mouth...' about cha. xD

ENJOY!! :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aw thank you all for the well wishes and pretty presents! <33 Sorry I'm late replying; I was enjoying my annual bday gift from my grandparents. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ It's going to be interesting being a proper adult I guess but omg don't treat me like on pls I can't be doing that. D:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I totally missed this ;; I kind of never really check the celebration forums much. But I did notice it on skype and might even have commented on it somewhere! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Back