• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
You are supposed to follow anime =)
That's why Butterfree does not learn Cofusion on level 10 but on level 30 or something.

Oh... Okay then, no matter I guess. I was just confused because earlier in the thread people were talking about using confusion to beat Brock. Ah well, I'll do it the hard way :)

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
Oh... Okay then, no matter I guess. I was just confused because earlier in the thread people were talking about using confusion to beat Brock. Ah well, I'll do it the hard way :)

Brock's not hard. Lose to him the first time to get the light ball and then give it to Pikachu, and use him to own Brock, as his Pokémon are damaged by Thundershock for some reason

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
What settings do i need to use to save cos it says i need to change the backup memory :/

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
That's all really. I don't think there's anything more to it. Some filler episodes like that I didn't get too elaborate with. Maybe I will in the future ...
Well you should try to do something with that because I was a little bit confused when I saw the telephone. >_<

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
@rufflez24

Talk to the lake on the right hand side and a scene will follow. after this, the squirtle won't let you pass and your pikachu will be gone, find it in the cave and squirtle'll join.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
@rufflez24

Talk to the lake on the right hand side and a scene will follow. after this, the squirtle won't let you pass and your pikachu will be gone, find it in the cave and squirtle'll join.

Thanks i was using the rod the whole time.

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
Years
Bit of a problem; in the beginning of the game, after the Spearow bit where four of them appear and block the path back into town - if you lose to a Pokemon in the grass, you get sent back to Pallet, and there is no way out again, as the Spearow stay there. So I'm currently eternally stuck in Pallet.

As well, that very grass-strewn path you must take off into is very difficult to navigate. Where are you supposed to go??

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
Bit of a problem; in the beginning of the game, after the Spearow bit where four of them appear and block the path back into town - if you lose to a Pokemon in the grass, you get sent back to Pallet, and there is no way out again, as the Spearow stay there. So I'm currently eternally stuck in Pallet.

As well, that very grass-strewn path you must take off into is very difficult to navigate. Where are you supposed to go??

You're supposed to follow the "sandy" road and jump into the water.

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I'd just like to say I'm almost finish with AshGray, uploading the second last video today and recording another one and upload today so make sure to check it out!
CLICK

EDIT: THE WALKTHROUGH IS COMPLETE!!!!

Last edited:

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
also i have another question how do i get the bike?

You get given the bike in the Fuchsia City Pokémon Center after you beat Team Rocket in the Safari Zone.

I seem to recall that Nurse Joy lets you keep it for helping deliver the medicine, but you may have to give it back, I forget...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
has ash battled elite four????? i don't remember to see this in the anime

use a cheat code or don't battle pokemon from the grass RUn from them

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I found a glitch. If you go into the pokemon tower with a full party, haunter won't join you, but when you back in your body is next to haunter again, so if you talk to haunter first it'll join your party, and then if you have another space, re-enter your body and you'll get another haunter.

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Hey guys,you know why Sabrina s Kadabra is more strong than Erika s Pokemons?Because Sabrina is the 6th gym leader!and Erika is the 5th gym leader!You battled Sabrina frist because the path to Celadon City is blocked!Thats the reason why Sabrina s Kadabra is stronger than Erikas Pokemon!When I opened my trainer card There s dont haved the 5th badge but the 6th badge I haved!When I winned Erika i haved the 5th badge!

mowmt.png

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Maked my trainer card...(I changed the Team!):
trainercard.php

ATTENTION!:The team is from Hearth Gold!

Last edited:
Back