• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Crimson Version

How long should the first beta be?

• 1 Gym

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 2 Gym

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klewlis

Habitual Lurker
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
I support this hack, go go go Teejermiester! :3
On a somewhat more serious note, I really like the tiles in the cities, and having the map be an archipelago is real cool.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
can i ask a random question? if the region is mostly water then why are the legendaries all birds?

Kyogre and Groudon don't reside in Xephos (as far as anyone knows ;)) and they're the only legendary that the locals have heard of (due to their role in the "creation" of Xephos). I don't really like Manaphy, Lugia can be found, but isn't the main legendary, and the three dogs don't fit at all haha.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
R3L3AS3 DAT3 NAO PLZ!

I said please :P Can you give us an estimate at all? It's fine if you can't :3

I have the story written out, I just need to script. However, I just started school and I'm taking homework-intensive classes, so I don't know how much time I can put into this. My preferred release date would probably be Oct. 8, considering I would be done around the 1st and Oshawott would insert the tiles. How does that sound?

Once again, any scripter willing to help would make this project go a lot faster.

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
I have the story written out, I just need to script. However, I just started school and I'm taking homework-intensive classes, so I don't know how much time I can put into this. My preferred release date would probably be Oct. 8, considering I would be done around the 1st and Oshawott would insert the tiles. How does that sound?

Once again, any scripter willing to help would make this project go a lot faster.

I WOULD help with scripting, but seeing as I'm working on a hack myself, and school is pretty demanding I'm not sure if I could commit as much as you'd like me to.

Also, my scripting knowledge is QUITE good, but it's nothing special.

ED: And any date is fine! I'm just looking forward to it's release! :P

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Whoops, I said tiles on that last post and meant sprites haha.

I just have to brush up on my scripting since I've been doing actual coding for so long.

Years
wow thats what im talking about! awesome screenies and I just loved the pokedex! would like to see this hack complete! keep it up :D

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Do you put updates here or on page 1? I don't seem to see any updates or did i just not check properly

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Do you put updates here or on page 1? I don't seem to see any updates or did i just not check properly

I just literally update the main post. So, you might have to search a little bit.

EDIT: I forgot how to get scripts to run when placed normally on a tile. You have to set the variable to 200 or something, right? I know this isn't the right place for the question, but I figured since I was here...

Last edited:

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
I just literally update the main post. So, you might have to search a little bit.

EDIT: I forgot how to get scripts to run when placed normally on a tile. You have to set the variable to 200 or something, right? I know this isn't the right place for the question, but I figured since I was here...

Script event? Event number should be 4050 and Unknown should be 300.

ED: Wow that was my 100th post. *pats self on back*

Last edited:

Boghy12

PoKe Wall
Years
From the 5th generation you added the starters or Deino? its last form its my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon :D and it is also my favorite pokemon from the 5th generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back