• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Nope, it's perfectly normal. (Kinda)

;D

Uhm, tch, tch, tch, let's see. . .

Worst injury you've ever had?
Least favorite band?
Anime/Manga?
Soy sauce?
Literature?

I have no idea. . .

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Normal....yeah, if you say so. x;

Soy sauce and injuries? You come up with such random topics haha.

Somehow, I've never had any particularly bad injuries. I don't understand how. Just stuff like cutting some of the flesh out of my foot on a piece of glass. And cutting some of the flesh off my ankle. I'm not even sure how the latter happened.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Haha, how do you not notice when you lose a chunk of your ankle?
I guess I have no room to talk, though, I have a scar on my face that I'm not sure where it's from. . .

I've had my shoulder burned so bad that you could see down to the muscle, landed head first on the edge of a stair from 6-7 feet in the air, and once went flying over the handles of a bicycle, to skid face first across cement. I've never broken any bones, though.

Droomph, there comes a point when you honestly are giving way too much information.
Now, if any ladies on here would like to share what they're wearing. . . :}

Years
Yeah indeed that pork floss looks pretty good. Do you put it over rice as a garnish or something?

Yes you can! I had 180g of Costco rotisserie chicken and 250g of yesterday's rice, so I turned some of that chicken into floss (well close enough to floss) and added half a tablespoon of soy sauce to make some fried rice! I also made this strange avocado-potato hot salad that would've been better with a bit of cream or maybe cheese on top. Combining leftovers from yesterday's dinner and today's breakfast can be really fun :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I noticed, I just am not quite sure how it happened haha. Does that make sense? I mean, I know /how/ it happened, but I'm not sure what I did to cause it to happen.

asdfghjkl you probably should be more careful, Paladin!
I've done some stupid stuff, but it always seems to go alright. That's pretty ideal, considering one of those stupid things involved standing (and lying) on some tracks and watching the train come at me. :D

That post reminded me that the closest thing to a bad injury was (though Paladin already knows about this) was when I had severe 2nd degree burns covering my face. Nothing compared to Paladin's shoulder, though haha.

Completely irrelevant, but I just found an amazing song on youtube. I'm actually procrastinating so I can keep listening to it. X}

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Oh, okay, that does make more sense. X)

"Come at me bro!"
I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. :x
Geez though, some people have all the luck! Usually things I do end with me saying "Well, that was stupid." while coughing, gasping, or grimacing! :)

I'd actually argue that your burns were worse. The nerves in a persons face are much more sensitive that those in their shoulder, as well as the fact that the shoulder can take more damage far easier.

Ooh, what song?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I probably do this too much, but here's another post where I just reply to all the things I missed in one go. Blame me working loads or something.

*looks at female sign*

I too am glad that you don't have chest hair.

You never know, statistically; 40% of all the men you will ever lay eyes on are secretly women in disguise.

Also; statistically; 50% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Talking about food and then seeing this mental image of a lady with gross curly chest hair makes me feel .. not so hungry anymore.

You know you love it.

Hey come on people have their own fetishes

Are you trying to admit to something? Guilty conscience mayhaps?

Maybe I have a fetish for girls without chest hair? :>

So you're saying if I got a chest-hair implant.... Cue winky face. ;]

I'm out at school… so I'm naked yeaaaahhhh

Seriously though if you're not in public, why bother being dressed? Clothes are gross and uncomfortable IMO.

I noticed, I just am not quite sure how it happened haha. Does that make sense? I mean, I know /how/ it happened, but I'm not sure what I did to cause it to happen.

asdfghjkl you probably should be more careful, Paladin!
I've done some stupid stuff, but it always seems to go alright. That's pretty ideal, considering one of those stupid things involved standing (and lying) on some tracks and watching the train come at me. :D

That post reminded me that the closest thing to a bad injury was (though Paladin already knows about this) was when I had severe 2nd degree burns covering my face. Nothing compared to Paladin's shoulder, though haha.

Completely irrelevant, but I just found an amazing song on youtube. I'm actually procrastinating so I can keep listening to it. X}

Well, tell us what it is then you tease!

Nope, it's perfectly normal. (Kinda)

;D

Uhm, tch, tch, tch, let's see. . .

Worst injury you've ever had?
Least favorite band?
Anime/Manga?
Soy sauce?
Literature?

I have no idea. . .

Worst injury; Someone sideswiped me when I was on my motorbike around 2 months ago. Broke my arm and 3 ribs. Totally wrote off my bike.

Least favorite band; Probably something that's insanely overplayed and overrated. Like One Direction.

Anime/manga; Yup.
Oh you wanted a favorite? Anime would be any of the following: FMA:Brotherhood, Bleach, Elfen Lied, Code Geass.

Soy sauce; Yes please.

Literature; I enjoy reading immensely, mainly fantasy novels such as the works of Tolkien and Phillip Pullman, or horror novels like the works of H. P. Lovecraft. Seriously, that man is a genius.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Please don't talk about literature, I hate it so much along with my teacher.
Also frying naked is a threat to your future children, so don't do it ;)
And hi everyone!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yes you can! I had 180g of Costco rotisserie chicken and 250g of yesterday's rice, so I turned some of that chicken into floss (well close enough to floss) and added half a tablespoon of soy sauce to make some fried rice! I also made this strange avocado-potato hot salad that would've been better with a bit of cream or maybe cheese on top. Combining leftovers from yesterday's dinner and today's breakfast can be really fun :)

;_; Wah.. I miss costco so much!! They have this AMAZING salad with cranberries and pralines and apples and it is amazing and only 7 dollars for something that lasts me like 3 super filling meals *_*!

:c If I wanna go to costco where I live now it's... pretty darn far away..

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Paladin
Good haha.

First time I've laughed that hard so far today. X}
Tchhh you really do need to be careful. Though I guess you'll enjoy life more if you do stupid things for fun.

But yours was down to the muscle anqoubvfth.
On the upside, I did learn how to treat severe burns!
I later found out that I should have gone to a hospital for it, though. I eventually was forced by my family to see a doctor both times my face was burned. I:

Spoiler:

Stupid name, but I like the song.

Edit:
Woah so many new posts.
I had to look up what a praline is haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
SOY SAUCE

that is totally a topic worthy of this thread.

edit: Oh, that's awkward and hilarious at the same time, I had apparently not refreshed this page for ages and was on the wrong page.

._.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
SOY SAUCE

that is totally a topic worthy of this thread.

edit: Oh, that's awkward and hilarious at the same time, I had apparently not refreshed this page for ages and was on the wrong page.

._.

lol I just got home from work and thought we were still talking about mayonnaise :P

Somniac's siggy pic is cool /random

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Why is that not a surprise, Dipu?
Thank you for specifying that you cut school this time.

I had forgotten that the school year hasn't ended for some of you guys haha. I've been done since the middle(ish) of last month. Aaaand I've wasted every day since then. .__.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Consider yourself lucky Jess.

And well, I went to school after it ended, does that count for anything? =D It was Senior Cut day, so I just didn't go. My mom gave me permission to cut!

Going to school wasn't the best idea though. I had to run away twice cause I saw teachers I had.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
lol I just got home from work and thought we were still talking about mayonnaise :P

Somniac's siggy pic is cool /random

Which one would that be? I use a sig-rotator so it could be any of 9 different ones upon reloading the page. Glad you like it anyway :p

I remember thinking that that graffiti actually exists. I mean, I pass that station everyday to school, so I could have easily checked.

And guyyssss, I cut school today. =(

Heh, the train one I presume? Nah just my pro photoshop skills making it look like real graffiti :p
It does give me an interesting idea for a sig though, sadly I can see myself getting arrested during the process of graffiti-ing :p.

Why is that not a surprise, Dipu?
Thank you for specifying that you cut school this time.

I had forgotten that the school year hasn't ended for some of you guys haha. I've been done since the middle(ish) of last month. Aaaand I've wasted every day since then. .__.

Hahahaha, I finished school over four years ago.
I'm sorry I'm not sure what came over me, I really didn't mean to laugh. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back