• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wet League: No pun intended

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
With the appearance of "The Alliance Empire" to PC's Battle Server a group of regulars from PC have decided to turn what was a fun joke into an easygoing competitive league. The Wet League.

The Wet League battles with the tiers: Ubers, OU, UU, RU, PU, FU, and Monotype. If you'd like to know more about the league our room is here

Current Member List:
Spoiler:

If you would like to join, please add Wet to your showdown username and post a response to this with the following:

PC Username:
Showdown Username:
Tiers I already battle in:
Tiers I would like to learn or get better at:
Favorite pokemon to use:

Example:

PC Username: Bidoof FTW
Showdown Username: Bidoof FTW
Tiers I already battle in: OU, RU, FU, and Monotype
Tiers I would like to learn or get better at: UU and FU
Favorite Pokemon to use: Diggersby

Also, please bookmark or use this link instead of the normal Showdown link http://pokecommunity.psim.us/thewetleague

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
we should make this a discussion thread as well, and not all of us play ubers, ou, uu, ru, pu, fu and mono lol. you should list down what tiers each member plays. for starters i play ou and mono (soon)

Bidoof FTW

Years
we should make this a discussion thread as well, and not all of us play ubers, ou, uu, ru, pu, fu and mono lol. you should list down what tiers each member plays. for starters i play ou and mono (soon)

I actually really like that idea, maybe I'll also ask what tiers people would like to learn? I could use some help with UU and FU, and I assume others would like help with learning tiers as well. Changing the OP accordingly.

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
Years
Glad to see the thread is here, might as post here just in case.

PC Username: Terra
Showdown Username: Lehux
Tiers I already battle in: OU, Monotype & Ubers
Tiers I would like to learn or get better at: RU & FU
Favorite Pokémon to use: None

srinator

Ou obviously and maybe mono. I don't see the reason to kick them out since it atleast gives the server the reason for which it exists, battling. It's just a glorified chat room with metronome battles otherwise. What we can do is teach them their place but hey what ever it is, I AM WET!

Hnnnnng

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
PC Username: IndianCharizard#
Showdown Username: Brendon McCullum/IndianCharizard#/Wet IC#
Tiers I already battle in: OU, UU, RU, FU, Monotype and Ubers
Tiers I would like to learn or get better at: NU
Favorite pokemon to use: Charizard

Bidoof FTW

Years
All Wet members,

It would be greatly appreciated that while you are in the PC Showdown server you are also in The Wet League room. I've noticed that more than half of the members don't bother to join the room unless asked to do so. We are planning to add more fun things to the clan such as gym leaders for tiers and types. It would mean a lot if people could join this room for tournies and other chit-chat, this way when the leaders decide gym leaders it will be much simpler to do so.

Thank you! Have a wet day. ^^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I play OU and Monotype. Also, perhaps we should require or heavily emphasize those two formats as standard here. OU for obvious reasons, and Monotype since it's a popular league format and would likely be needed if we want to war The Alliance Empire.

All Wet members,

It would be greatly appreciated that while you are in the PC Showdown server you are also in The Wet League room. I've noticed that more than half of the members don't bother to join the room unless asked to do so. We are planning to add more fun things to the clan such as gym leaders for tiers and types. It would mean a lot if people could join this room for tournies and other chit-chat, this way when the leaders decide gym leaders it will be much simpler to do so.

Thank you! Have a wet day. ^^
I recommend mentioning in the room intro about bookmarking this link.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 14, 2015
PC USERNAME: Holy Demon
Showdown Username: Dark Light1999/Wet-Light1999
Tiers I ALready Battle in: OU, UBERS, MONOTYPE
TIERS I WOOLD LEARN TO GET BETTER AT: ARE ALL
FAVOURAITE POKEMON TO USE: ZEKROM-BLACK AND I LIKE MANY MORE TOOO.

Back