• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draqonite

Draco Meteor?
Years
Guys i got a quick question, i get the game tomorrow and i was wondering how far in the game do you have access to Supertraining?

blue

gucci
Years
Actually yeah I was ._________. but thanks for the help ^^

And next question (still learning things..), where do I go to get the Torchic? Is it on the internet or at an event place (such as GameStop)?

Just connect to Mystery Gift, Download via Internet and you're done!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
First question~

How do you take off the roller skates? :P

You can if you walk with the + button instead. I don't think it's possible to take them off entirely. 3:

Oops - sorry I pretty much missed the previous posts and therefore that this had already been answered! @.@

Guys i got a quick question, i get the game tomorrow and i was wondering how far in the game do you have access to Supertraining?

Pretty much from the start - I was able to use mine as soon as I got my starter!

blue

gucci
Years

You can access the Super Training near-to straight away, once the PSS has been set up and you've got your Pokémon, Pokedex etc.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Where do you get the fossils? And where do you revive them?

Years
How soon after Glittering Cave can Kangaskhan and Mawile's evolutionary stones be found?

I'm interested in putting one of them in my team, but only if I can mega evolve it soon. I wouldn't usually ask, but there's no item locations on Serebii yet.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Where do you get the fossils? And where do you revive them?

You obtain only one of the fossil in Glittering Cave, to bring it back to life do it in Ambrette Town.
There is a fossil lab there, and you will reach the said town before going to the second gym.
You won't miss it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Anyone else only getting Mono sound and music through their headphones with this game? Like, no music (except the 2nd intro theme) is in stereo... in other words.. instruments of a certain theme that play more on one ear than the other? Like it's all even on both ears (mono sound). Anyone?

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
Is anyone able to access route 20 yet? I have an Eevee who I want to evolve into Leafeon but I can't get to the Moss Rock until post the 8th gym. Anyone willing to help a fellow trainer out :)

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Is anyone able to access route 20 yet? I have an Eevee who I want to evolve into Leafeon but I can't get to the Moss Rock until post the 8th gym. Anyone willing to help a fellow trainer out :)

I can get to Route 20 right now. Haven't beat the 8th gym but have got to the city (and from there Route 20)

Years
Does anyone know where you can find a Dusk Stone? I'd like to evolve my Doublade into Aegislash. :) Thanks! :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
so how you ride pokemon? do i need buy item?

You don't ride your own Pokemon. You find them in the overworld and get to ride them temporarily iirc, and the first one you get to ride is Rhyhorn shortly before getting a fossil.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
The riding, even the Gogoats (And Rhyhorns), are actually not your own Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Seriously, a direct answer of "I only get mono sound throughout most of the game" or "I have stereo sound throughout the game" would be a sufficient enough answer. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back