• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Your Maps are using the tiles from the Megaman attle Network Series aren't they?THose are good ones at that too.I may just play this game yet xP
Lol yeah they are but they are just placeholders, till we get our real tiles finished.

Will you guys release a demo or am i that stupid to not see the download link???
Nope there isn't a demo yet. :P

Anyways guys sorry for the lack of updates me and FMP been real busy with real life, but we still update the game every now and then on our Deviantart group so check it out to see the progress of the game. http://digimonworldalpha.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
nice, I can't wait. Though I'm guessing the game isn't actually coming out until some time later in the year or early next year?

Yeah, if everything is going the same speed we are now and Since we have a new coder we should be able to get one out later this year. :D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
And that is most definitely a necro-post. This thread is now to be closed. The thread creator can request to have it reopened at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back